• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many bank accounts do you have and for what purposes?

raghavx

TF Select
I hold following bank accounts

1. ICICI Bank (Savings) - For salary crediting and investments
  2. IDFC First Bank (Savings) - for savings purposes, it gives good rate of interest.
  3. DBS - Idk why I am still holding this.
  4. Paytm Payments Bank - Had opened it long back, not sure why I am holding this too.
  5. Fi.money - For day to day transactions as my primary savings account would get cluttered with few hundred rupees transactions.
  6. Jupiter - Had opened alongside with Fi, thinking to close this.

rohit_

TF Premier
Axis Asap is zero balance account right which was launched in 2018?
yes opened in may 2018
Did You got pre approved credit card offer in ICICI Mine/Axis Asap account?
i didn't get any pre approved credit card offer reason non maintenance
for axis previous year ltf myzone applied and approved with 15k limit by them and after 3 months ace applied from mom mobile with mine details approved by them limit 1.32 L
for icici i opened a 10k fd and get card (first credit card) after 3 months i applied for apay cc through AMAZON and they approved with 2.2 L instant. so, i closed that fd + card. after that through cc get mmt and platinum.

satish0987

TF Ace
I just downloaded kotak 811 account opening app and then proceed with old details it got me back.

Note - it was a kotak 811 zero Bal a/c and I had not completed kyc with in 1 year.
I have only CRN and i don't have debit card details also to login in mobile app and no kyc done

CC told to visit branch

I asked if it is kotak 811 zero balance account,they told it's 10k AMB edge account
Any solution to get 811 zero account?

I have only CRN and i don't have debit card details also to login in mobile app and no kyc done

CC told to visit branch

I asked if it is kotak 811 zero balance account,they told it's 10k AMB edge account
Any solution to get 811 zero account?
Call CC and ask them to convert to solo savings account

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do they five you account opening form at the time of kyc..
What the form name?
Sorry, not sure. Account is opened 15 years ago when branch is opened nearby. Possible reason is no debit transactions as it is emergency fund for senior citizen.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Sorry, not sure. Account is opened 15 years ago when branch is opened nearby. Possible reason is no debit transactions as it is emergency fund for senior citizen.
My grandfather have a sbi account....

He was recently ask do pspcl (sorry i might forget the name)..

They called & ask to visit the branch..

He also don't do transaction...

The bm told in future you can ignore the call...

nirmalya

TF Select
1. Axis SBEZY - Joint a/c with brother. AMB 12k. Opened it long time back as a first private bank account, kept it for Rupay DC.
2. SBI Savings - Opened it for PPF investment only. Now it is zero AMB. DC charges are there.
3. Standard Chartered - For Salary A/C and investment A/C.
4. Axis Liberty - 25k AMB or Spend 25k. Joint a/c with mother. Kept it for Quarterly benefits only. Did not receive Liberty debit card, did not bother. Using free Rupay ATM card(not debit card) instead to avoid DC charges.
5. Paytm Savings A/C - It got opened automatically when I did the KYC, otherwise payment were not getting received in Paytm. Not been using though.
6. Indus Select A/C - Recently, opened for Zero AMB and free DC. Already have LTF Legend CC.

Not opened Yet
Planning to open HDFC SavingsMax or Salary A/C to get Easyshop Platinum DC for CC payment.

But I'm in a dilemma whether I should close SCB A/C as it is too much hassle to move an investment A/C i.e. updating MF portfolio, NPS portal etc. Do they convert Salary A/C into a normal savings zero balance A/C? Or a new A/C gets opened? Any charges for DC?
I am hardly getting any benefits for keeping salary A/C with SCB. Atleast in HDFC I can get a decent DC and nearby branch.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Last edited:

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
1. ICICI Bank - Salary Account (But no LTF offer yet from their end)
2. Union Bank - Opened one in College for Education Loan, now using for Rupay Platinum Card
3. Ujjivan Bank - Rupay Platinum Card and Savings, provides good ROI on FD and RDs
4. Indusind - Opened one few months back on 0 MAB and Partner account offer
5. Paytm Payments Bank - For Monthly SIPs mainly, not much use now
Which variant in Indusind Bank?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
4L IP for partner account?
Last year ka scheme Baba 🤣