• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does Axis take to send out the Welcome Kit and Burgundy debit card?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi fellow members,

I have recently opened a Burgundy salary account with Axis. I wanted to know how long it takes Axis to dispatch the Welcome Kit (Incl. Burgundy Debit card)? Someone known to me, said the Welcome Kit will come first and then Burgundy debt card follows (albeit in 7-8 days). Does it really take that long? I mean other Indian banks issue debit cards as soon as possible to their premium customers (3 days max).

Has Axis taken similar timeframe? fellow Burgundy members here can you please share your experience?

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Last week to Axis to open a burgundy account with 5L cheque.. They gave me a normal accounts kit with debit card and cheque book. They said that once Burgundy account is active I will receive burgundy debit card. Was anybody in the same boat? It's 3 days since the account is active but I haven't received any notification/sms of shipment of welcome kit /debit card... Should I be concerned? My worry is that since they gave me that basic kit, if I will be given that burgundy kit with its debit card..

Was anybody in theis situation?

Last edited:

Zarieal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Last week to Axis to open a burgundy account with 5L cheque.. They gave me a normal accounts kit with debit card and cheque book. They said that once Burgundy account is active I will receive burgundy debit card. Was anybody in the same boat? It's 3 days since the account is active but I haven't received any notification/sms of shipment of welcome kit /debit card... Should I be concerned? My worry is that since they gave me that basic kit, if I will be given that burgundy kit with its debit card..

Was anybody in theis situation?
Yes, you will get it. They give INSTA Kit for taking funding and will change the relationship category code to Burgundy. You will receive the courier with the welcome kit and Debit card in 2 separate couriers. Need to order Cheque Book from app/net banking which is free if you need that too.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the reward rate conversion for points accumulated thru Axis burgundy debit card and Bank account? Can we use 5:4 for airmile transfer? I don't have magnus card..

Zarieal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What is the reward rate conversion for points accumulated thru Axis burgundy debit card and Bank account? Can we use 5:4 for airmile transfer? I don't have magnus card..
As of now, the 5:4 only applies to HNI Credit Cards but from 1 Sept onwards, you would be able to convert ER generated with a Burgundy debit card and bonus account transaction ER as 5:4 with partner hotels and airlines (not official as of now but was informed by a senior official in product team)

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If we are not able to maintain the balance quarterly in burgundy account and they degrade the account, then they will charge the fees for burgundy debit card or other ( year is not completed)

Riva

TF Premier
i think all the Citibank customers are also now in transition to axis levels... maybe for burgundy salary account and some axis CC.. what happens to the ones having axis and citi ccs.. wait and watch

I have both, Axis and citi. They are still treating the accounts as separate and have not yet linked them. However for new FDs on Citi, it takes you to the Axis page for the interest rates.

Basically there is no point in holding a Citi account if you have an axis account. Customer care for Citi is now all axis staff. Citi Credit card will get updated by March next year to Axis TnC's

vivekea

TF Buzz
Hi fellow members,

I have recently opened a Burgundy salary account with Axis. I wanted to know how long it takes Axis to dispatch the Welcome Kit (Incl. Burgundy Debit card)? Someone known to me, said the Welcome Kit will come first and then Burgundy debt card follows (albeit in 7-8 days). Does it really take that long? I mean other Indian banks issue debit cards as soon as possible to their premium customers (3 days max).

Has Axis taken similar timeframe? fellow Burgundy members here can you please share your experience?
It took me good 14 days to get my burgundy kit. So chillax n wait

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even though it is irrelevant now:

As long as it takes , as it is our lovely Ax*S, Can even fcuk up so well even after placing the order to pickup by courier...
after it's received we should think that we received it until then just be positive, never try to call CC because we get complete contradictive answers depending on who picks our call...

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Can someone please let me know what is the minimum balance we have to maintain to become eligible for Burgandy Savings Account ?

Also I guess we have to wait till 1st Sep 2023 , for LTF Magnus for Burgandy Customers , am I right ?