• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does Axis take to send out the Welcome Kit and Burgundy debit card?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi fellow members,

I have recently opened a Burgundy salary account with Axis. I wanted to know how long it takes Axis to dispatch the Welcome Kit (Incl. Burgundy Debit card)? Someone known to me, said the Welcome Kit will come first and then Burgundy debt card follows (albeit in 7-8 days). Does it really take that long? I mean other Indian banks issue debit cards as soon as possible to their premium customers (3 days max).

Has Axis taken similar timeframe? fellow Burgundy members here can you please share your experience?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
now explain me this in detail. I am curious.
Currently Ajio is having offer on axis...10% ...
Just in case your order amount is more than Total discount that can be given...you can split and use other free card for using the offer twice....
May be example on ajio is not that great... but with Amazon or flipkart it is OK...
After all...LTF card se aur kya chahiye... time pe kaam aa Jaye

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently Ajio is having offer on axis...10% ...
Just in case your order amount is more than Total discount that can be given...you can split and use other free card for using the offer twice....
May be example on ajio is not that great... but with Amazon or flipkart it is OK...
After all...LTF card se aur kya chahiye... time pe kaam aa Jaye
I see. Never thought like that. Interesting proposal. You should run axis's CC sale. Ok I'll explore this idea.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey circling back to burgundy, how long did it take axis to deliver you the debit card? My welcome kit is here but I've been told, debit card will come shortly. How have your experience been
For me...it came with the kit...after 7 -8 days of account creation confirmation.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
For me, I tried opening Burgundy account online and left it midway. Someone from Axis Team called me and sent their executive to complete KYC.

Account was activated next day itself - now waiting for the welcome kit to be dispatched.
Finally :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230623_155732.jpg
    IMG_20230623_155732.jpg
    870.4 KB · Views: 68

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine came in too. I didn't apply for Select CC as I already had Magnus. But yeah, after holding metal CCs, the PVC burgundy debit looks meh.

I personally think, Axis needs better designers. Some of the CCs look too immature and not so polished.
Burgundy debit card should be made vertical now, similar to Magnus and move the numbers behind the card.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Mine came in too. I didn't apply for Select CC as I already had Magnus. But yeah, after holding metal CCs, the PVC burgundy debit looks meh.

I personally think, Axis needs better designers. Some of the CCs look too immature and not so polished.
Burgundy debit card should be made vertical now, similar to Magnus and move the numbers behind the card.
Agree - traditional AXIS it is.

Cheque book also looks pathetic for a premium account.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the debit card but no chequebook.
Do we need to ask for it separately?

@1RC @rajneeshray
Hahahaha classic Axis. They sent me chequebook but no debit card. They sent me the debit card a week later. TBH I am not sure if we have to apply it separately, the guy came to my home and took some signature. Thats all.

You may want to speak to the manager. Or wait until an RM is assigned to you and then ask for the book. Trust me, you don't need/want one. Their booklet is nothing fancy.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
New. I moved from HDFC Imperia salary.
Can you please mention the process you followed in details to get axis magnus ltf? Our company also got an email offering magnus ltf for axis burgundy salary account with net 3L monthly income. This offer is extended to July as well - got the confirmation from Axis representative directly as well as read the same from axis folks in technofino. But the axis local rep here is saying that this offer is only applicable when you have received atleast 2 salary credits in Axis Burgundy account. The problem is if I create the account now, it will take till Aug end for 2 salary credits. Did you get Magnus LTF just by opening Axis salary account or you also had to wait for salary credits in your account?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please mention the process you followed in details to get axis magnus ltf? Our company also got an email offering magnus ltf for axis burgundy salary account with net 3L monthly income. This offer is extended to July as well - got the confirmation from Axis representative directly as well as read the same from axis folks in technofino. But the axis local rep here is saying that this offer is only applicable when you have received atleast 2 salary credits in Axis Burgundy account. The problem is if I create the account now, it will take till Aug end for 2 salary credits. Did you get Magnus LTF just by opening Axis salary account or you also had to wait for salary credits in your account?
I did not receive any email from Axis. It was just the Axis representative who handles relationship with our MNC explained me about the whole process, BM called me up and then some VP. They all handled the process. Nothing about two-months salary credit was said. They simply applied for both Burgundy and Magnus together. Do note, that I had existing relationship with Axis and the NRV was higher than Burgundy savings criteria.

Hope this was helpful.

1RC