• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Millennia Creditcard

shrewdoc

TF Ace
If you were keen on using Millennia, you should have planned ahead and got 10k Flipkart Vouchers every month from Smartbuy for 6% cashback. Even if you purchased 10k in December, 10k this month and rest from Rupay 10% offer which ended yesterday, you could've covered 70k voucher in Flipkart and earned 5200 cashback.

Your loss!

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello I have Millennia credit card I Am going to buy mobile in flipkart with this card. Will I get 5 percent cashback?
@Odugu Narasimha Rao Sir, sorry to say this, but everyday I am looking that you're creating New Threads for asking such simple question which are mostly answered in other threads, so, I request you to kindly don't create New Threads.

vega

TF Premier
If you were keen on using Millennia, you should have planned ahead and got 10k Flipkart Vouchers every month from Smartbuy for 6% cashback. Even if you purchased 10k in December, 10k this month and rest from Rupay 10% offer which ended yesterday, you could've covered 70k voucher in Flipkart and earned 5200 cashback.

Your loss!
This method is for veterans.

Then don't use Millenia. What are the other cards you have?
Amex Travel platinum Creditcard
Axisbank Airtel Creditcard
Kotak Zen Signature Credit card
Kotak Myntra Creditcard
ICICI hpcl super saver Creditcard
Sbicard elite credit card
Hdfc Millennia Creditcard
RBL bank world safari card
SC Bank Smart Creditcard
ICICI Amazon pay Credit card
Axisbank ACE Creditcard
Indusind Club Vistara Explorer

Your loss!
I am buying 15 plus in flipkart any suggestions to buy with lower price?

Your loss!
Can u tell me the full process

akshayhs

TF Ace
Gif GIF - Gif GIFs