• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia CC on HDFC SmartBuy Gyftr

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Can someone verify if the HDFC Millennia Credit Card offers a 5% discount when purchasing Amazon or Flipkart vouchers through SmartBuy Gyftr?

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Sometime you need to check the statment. They stopped it for amazon pay voucher and Flipkart gift coupon. You can also call to the customer care and fixed it out. I also have Millennia DC and know these rule well. That's why I am asking for Millennia CC. Nevertheless laughing on unnecessary things may not be harmful.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Sometime you need to check the statment. They stopped it for amazon pay voucher and Flipkart gift coupon. You can also call to the customer care and fixed it out. I also have Millennia DC and know these rule well. That's why I am asking for Millennia CC. Nevertheless laughing on unnecessary things may not be harmful.
Brother you'll get 5% cashback upto 1k on any HDFC DC/CC except Tata Neu for whatever you buy on smartbuy (GYFTR).

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Brother you'll get 5% cashback upto 1k on any HDFC DC/CC except Tata Neu for whatever you buy on smartbuy (GYFTR).
How can I verify my cashpoint statement? I'm confident that purchasing instant vouchers through the PayZapp app's shop section yields 3% cashpoints if I use HDFC Debit card, as confirmed by PayZapp support. Additionally, I believe using the SmartBuy web portal may provide 5% cashpoints. How can I check this information?

D₹V

TF Prestige
How can I verify my cashpoint statement? I'm confident that purchasing instant vouchers through the PayZapp app's shop section yields 3% cashpoints if I use HDFC Debit card, as confirmed by PayZapp support. Additionally, I believe using the SmartBuy web portal may provide 5% cashpoints. How can I check this information?
Merchant should be Gyftr via smartbuy while doing payment & you're good to get 5% cashback.

thakur9843

TF Buzz
Hdfc millennia debit card 400 cb on 40000 spend on credit card bill payment

After that if I spend on payzapp and get 20000 worth of gift card will I get 1000 cashabck bonus also???

Will I get 400(regular) + 1000(payxapp bonus) ???

I am confused because welcome letter mentions total cashback cannot exceed 400 in a month