• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How does billing work for multiple Axis cards?

sidsonn

TF Buzz
I have 2 Axis bank cards, just received the second card. I know that the limit is shared among the cards but how does the billing work? Will I get a consolidated bill for the 2 cards or separate bills?
If separate bills, then is it possible for me to ask Axis to change the billing cycle so that I receive them together?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have 2 Axis bank cards, just received the second card. I know that the limit is shared among the cards but how does the billing work? Will I get a consolidated bill for the 2 cards or separate bills?
If separate bills, then is it possible for me to ask Axis to change the billing cycle so that I receive them together?
Seperate bills. You can ask them to change the billing cycle, if it is different

raj7254

TF Buzz
Bills are generated separately with each having a separate billing date.
You can call Customer care and ask them to change billing date of both cards to same date (as chosen by you). Still you would get 2 bills for them albeit on same date.

jigar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
i have 2 axis cc the billing cycle by default is same for both cards. the bills are raised separately for both cards