• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do you optimize your credit card rewards for tier 3/4/5 cities?

bugmenot

TF Ace
I am starting this thread to share and discuss the strategies/tips/tactics/tricks to earn more rewards/miles/cashback for those who live in non metro and smaller cities where big basket, blinkit, zomato, swiggy, 1mg, fine dine restaurants, multi branded malls are not present and UPI is more accepted compare to cards.

Credit card on UPI is very good for such users but it will take a longer time to mature.

My two cents:
1. Do transactions online as much as possible
2. Visit nearby city and do offline shopping by planning expenses of a month/bi-week

Earlier credit rotation to amazon pay was useful and rewarding to do payment via amazon pay UPI but it's now patched. Also credit rotation without any rewards is useless exercise.

Last edited:

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I am starting this thread to share and discuss the strategies/tips/tactics/tricks to earn more rewards/miles/cashback for those who live in non metro and smaller cities where big basket, blinkit, 1mg, fine dine restaurants, multi branded malls are not present and UPI is more accepted compare to cards.

Credit card on UPI is very good for such users but it will take a longer time to mature.

My two cents:
Do transactions online as much as possible

Earlier credit rotation to amazon pay was useful to do payment via amazon pay UPI but it's now patched.
Amazon Pay - Airtel trick still working. Am I missing something? What is patched? Pencilton trick?