• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can i keep my credit card active?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I have some card which i don't use so i just want to keep them active because they all are ltf.
I tried adding money in amazon wallet but my cards are not supported for that transaction cards i tried ( indusind platinum aura and hsbc smart value) i have some more cards which i don't use don't.
Please tell me how can i keep them active
Without paying any additional charges.

I have some card which i don't use so i just want to keep them active because they all are ltf.
I tried adding money in amazon wallet but my cards are not supported for that transaction cards i tried ( indusind platinum aura and hsbc smart value) i have some more cards which i don't use don't.
Every quarter or so add rs. 1 to paytm wallet from CC.

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure about the RBI rule here, but I guess they'll remain active unless explicitly scrutinized by bank. I have an ICICI Coral which I forgot when last used and Rubyx which I very rarely use ever maybe, but both of them remain active till date(both are LTF).

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Instead of directly adding money in apay wallet buy Amazon gift voucher of rs 10 once or twice in a year.

Add that voucher to your apay wallet.
This transaction shouldn't encounter any difficulties.

You can also add rs 1 in swiggy wallet if you use swiggy

Last edited:

Bob78900

TF Premier
Instead of directly adding money in apay wallet buy Amazon gift voucher of rs 10 once or twice in a year.

Add that voucher to your apay wallet.
This transaction shouldn't encounter any difficulties.

You can also add rs 1 in swiggy wallet if you use swiggy
Yaa purchasing voucher is great idea do you have any idea from where i can purchase amazon pay vouchers at discounted price?
I am thinking to buy a voucher of 3000 if you know from where i can get discounted voucher please share

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yaa purchasing voucher is great idea do you have any idea from where i can purchase amazon pay vouchers at discounted price?
I am thinking to buy a voucher of 3000 if you know from where i can get discounted voucher please share
you have completely changed your question then

Others have given way too good ideas (which I will be keeping in mind for sure):
1. if you dont want to pay even a single paisa more, then buy Rs.10 Amazon voucher from each CC every quarter
2. if you want to spend less and are ready to shell out 40 paisa every quarter, load Rs. 1 from each CC to paytm wallet
3. Rs.1 Swiggy load...
4. Rs.1 PayTM load via Zomato/Uber

if you want discounted voucher, its completely different scenario... you can try hdfc smartbuy gyftr if you own hdfc cc

1670524188276.png

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
As others said, you can buy small denomination gift vouchers.

You can also do mobile recharges, DTH recharges, utility bill payments, online shopping, etc for yourself, your family, colleagues, friends, neighbours.

Personally I help others with above to recover annual charges of my paid cards by earning rewards points and cashback. 😝.

deep@vie

TF Legend
As others said, you can buy small denomination gift vouchers.

You can also do mobile recharges, DTH recharges, utility bill payments, online shopping, etc for yourself, your family, colleagues, friends, neighbours.

Personally I help others with above to recover annual charges of my paid cards by earning rewards points and cashback. 😝.
Good 1

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
add 1 rs to any wallet (phonepe/paytm/etc) every year.