• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Home loan transfer at 2.1 spread

Mr. Aman

TF Select
hlo guys
today the axis bank employee says the can give a BT of my home loan and od
at 8.6 for hl and 8.85 for od on same property is this possible the can do the od at that much low because currently od is running at 9.5 from icici is there can be any missaleing by axis employees please guide me guys and share your experience regarding axis bank for home loan
thanks in advance

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
He's probably referring to the Guidance value at the sub registrar for registry value - which is usually a lot lesser than the actual market rate. Banks know this and usually fund based on market value - this is to the best of knowledge only

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can definitely get 8.60% or below.
Try talking with IDFC. Ask them for conversion.

I checked with Axis and HDFC

HDFC giving 8.5%, no processing fee

Axis giving 8.6% (may reduce further), ~18k fees for BT
Also, asked them for an LTF Axis Magnus card, the guy said he it can be possible but might need approvals and will check

is it worth taking LTF Magnus even if HDFC is giving .1% less than Axis?

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I checked with Axis and HDFC

HDFC giving 8.5%, no processing fee

Axis giving 8.6% (may reduce further), ~18k fees for BT
Also, asked them for an LTF Axis Magnus card, the guy said he it can be possible but might need approvals and will check

is it worth taking LTF Magnus even if HDFC is giving .1% less than Axis?
Go for HDFC @8.5% with 0 PF.

As agent said, LTF Axis Magnus is not sure anyway. You can try for it later C2C basis.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Go for HDFC @8.5% with 0 PF.

As agent said, LTF Axis Magnus is not sure anyway. You can try for it later C2C basis.
Idfc called to keep the home loan with them. Ready to reduce from 9 to 8.75
Alsi they are saying if I transfer to any bank first 12months will only be I trrst payment for Emi. Is it true?

Hdfc not giving in written that they will provide 8.4

What to do

kjs

TF Premier
Idfc called to keep the home loan with them. Ready to reduce from 9 to 8.75
Alsi they are saying if I transfer to any bank first 12months will only be I trrst payment for Emi. Is it true?

Hdfc not giving in written that they will provide 8.4

What to do
I have ICICI home loan going on @8.9% , they are not ready to come below this even aftr giving them.a clear shot that hdfc is ready for 8.4% and cibil score 790+. I was thinking of transferring the loan. But then the intrest + principal payment ratio will be more than 80% for 1yr atleast as it would be a fresh new loan in hdfc so i am thinking what to do. 43L loan from ICICI bank current outstanding is 40.37L. And month left are 242. Also not sure if repo rate is decreased going fwd then hdfc might or might not reduce and other banks will definitely reduce to stay in competition so i think at that time it should be near to hdfc

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have ICICI home loan going on @8.9% , they are not ready to come below this even aftr giving them.a clear shot that hdfc is ready for 8.4% and cibil score 790+. I was thinking of transferring the loan. But then the intrest + principal payment ratio will be more than 80% for 1yr atleast as it would be a fresh new loan in hdfc so i am thinking what to do. 43L loan from ICICI bank current outstanding is 40.37L. And month left are 242. Also not sure if repo rate is decreased going fwd then hdfc might or might not reduce and other banks will definitely reduce to stay in competition so i think at that time it should be near to hdfc
What is 80% ratio? Did u cHeck with HDFC?

Also, about interest rate going down, fed recently hiked there rates by 25points so rbi will at least keep the rates unchanged if not hiked. I see the rates to coming down only after a year at max

kjs

TF Premier
What is 80% ratio? Did u cHeck with HDFC?

Also, about interest rate going down, fed recently hiked there rates by 25points so rbi will at least keep the rates unchanged if not hiked. I see the rates to coming down only after a year at max
It means 80% will be intrest and 20% will be principal. Yes the rates are likely to come down next year onwards.