• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HNI Bank Accounts - Options

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an HDFC Imperia Bank account but I'm not really impressed with their service.

1) I have opened some family accounts by depositing 5L and linked it to my Imperia, so they can benefit with some of the fee waivers.
2) I took a home loan through them
3) I took health insurance through them
4) And Term insurance is in the process through them
5) Did some small amount fixed deposits.

All done through the RM. Despite all this and high NRV and balances - I still didn't get a locker and still didn't get Infinia despite having ITR several folds higher than required. I only get excuses and delaying tactics.

I'm looking for alternatives to HDFC Imperia among other banks that might provide better service and benefits. Please recommend options based on your experience with other banks.

Patil007

TF Ace
I have an HDFC Imperia Bank account but I'm not really impressed with their service.

1) I have opened some family accounts by depositing 5L and linked it to my Imperia, so they can benefit with some of the fee waivers.

All done through the RM. Despite all this and high NRV and balances - I still didn't get a locker and still didn't get Infinia despite having ITR several folds higher than required. I only get excuses and delaying tactics.

I'm looking for alternatives to HDFC Imperia among other banks that might provide better service and benefits. Please recommend options based on your experience with other banks.
If you need best credit cards, go for Axis Burgundy.

If you need good service go for ICICI Wealth account.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You can try out for Indusind Pioneer account as well.

ltf4ever

TF Ace

i came here to tell you not to go for HDFC, but you already had that!

put in a request to pno, imperia banking and grieance redressal for change of RM. also ask them for the card upgrade to infinia if you are eligible.
an RM gave excuses to me for 5 months when i wanted DCB. i wrote to redressal team and my card got delivered to me within 10 days.

don't let a few lazy RMs keep you from getting what you deserve from the bank.

D

Deleted member 7241

Just End Relationship And They Will Give everything... I Opened Savingsmax account..after. that I Got Millennia CC ...Later I Emailed Cc department to Increase my limit based on my other card..

they denied then I Simply Emailed that I'm Closing My account..

after that I got Email that Ok..We will Increase your limit...

mera to just 25000 wala account tha..Your account is Too Good .

so RM ko bolo yato ye do..warna Close karo...health Insurance..term insurance..n fd ho to bank wale sab dete hai .

ungli tedhi nahi karoge to RM Bahane banayega .

Attachments

• image_picker9175003150828154872.jpg
    image_picker9175003150828154872.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 106

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks, folks for the suggestions and recommendations. I will keep Imperia for now as so many things are linked to that account. But will also try for Burgundy account now which seems to be the better one based on popular opinion.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For Wealth Select the NRV should be 3 Crores
25L NRV is for wealth family. The next higher variant after wealth is private banking with 5 Cr TRV, This information is accordin to the latest forms I filled to open wealth account and to upgrade accounts under family id
Wealth Management -> 10L Initial Check, 0 MAB
Wealth Select -> 25L TRV
Wealth Private -> Some crores TRV

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wealth Management -> 10L Initial Check, 0 MAB
Wealth Select -> 25L TRV
Wealth Private -> Some crores TRV
Also, all the accounts can be grouped into family, at each of the 3 tiers within wealth
Do you have any documents which state these facts so I can show them to my branch? According to them wealth select does not exist and wealth family has 25L TRV and next tier is Private with 5Cr TRV and they have shown me forms stating the same.

simal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wealth Select is a recent addition to their tiering. It was introduced in late 2020 or early 2021. This primarily sites between Wealth account and Private Banking. The RMs are not well acquainted with this proposition, and this is also not publicized on their website, except that there is a variant of Wealth Select debit card. Try to speak to the Branch manager directly. You need to have a TRV of 3 Crores across your family accounts.