• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HNI Bank Accounts - Options

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an HDFC Imperia Bank account but I'm not really impressed with their service.

1) I have opened some family accounts by depositing 5L and linked it to my Imperia, so they can benefit with some of the fee waivers.
2) I took a home loan through them
3) I took health insurance through them
4) And Term insurance is in the process through them
5) Did some small amount fixed deposits.

All done through the RM. Despite all this and high NRV and balances - I still didn't get a locker and still didn't get Infinia despite having ITR several folds higher than required. I only get excuses and delaying tactics.

I'm looking for alternatives to HDFC Imperia among other banks that might provide better service and benefits. Please recommend options based on your experience with other banks.

codenerd

TF Ace
Although it is mentioned as such, Wealth Management has been available via 10L initial funding with 0 MAB afterwards. As for the Wealth Select, the debit card page had mentioned 25L NRV until a couple months ago, which I believe is still true. The website honestly is not very reliable, so please do confirm everything with the branch!
Every word you mentioned is true as i randomly visited ICICI branch and asked for Wealth account. They first told me 10 lakhs initial funding and same things which you mentioend but after I tried to give them facts, they were instantly ready to open it with 5L funding and can remove balance also but they generally dont entertain such WEALTH requests where people after opening, instantly remove the initial funding and make it zero balance. They will then constantly keep calling you and nagging you to fund the account.

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have an HDFC Imperia Bank account but I'm not really impressed with their service.

1) I have opened some family accounts by depositing 5L and linked it to my Imperia, so they can benefit with some of the fee waivers.
2) I took a home loan through them
3) I took health insurance through them
4) And Term insurance is in the process through them
5) Did some small amount fixed deposits.

All done through the RM. Despite all this and high NRV and balances - I still didn't get a locker and still didn't get Infinia despite having ITR several folds higher than required. I only get excuses and delaying tactics.

I'm looking for alternatives to HDFC Imperia among other banks that might provide better service and benefits. Please recommend options based on your experience with other banks.
Change RM and escalate to get your services done

zomato

TF Premier
This is shown on their website.
Wealth Management: https://www.icicibank.com/wealth-management/personal/savingsaccount - 0MAB (has existed for a while)
Wealth Select: https://www.icicibank.com/wealth-management/personal/one-account-many-benefits - 25L NRV (used to be the old requirement for wealth before 2018/19, but was relaunched in pandemic time)
Wealth Private: https://www.icicibankprivatebanking.com/ - Some crores, can't confirm (No real clue, way above my level)
All these websites are a convoluted mess NGL, best to talk with the branch manager imo.
something's changed or the requirements are still the same?

Ankit9792

TF Buzz
Just End Relationship And They Will Give everything... I Opened Savingsmax account..after. that I Got Millennia CC ...Later I Emailed Cc department to Increase my limit based on my other card..

they denied then I Simply Emailed that I'm Closing My account..

after that I got Email that Ok..We will Increase your limit...

mera to just 25000 wala account tha..Your account is Too Good .

so RM ko bolo yato ye do..warna Close karo...health Insurance..term insurance..n fd ho to bank wale sab dete hai .

ungli tedhi nahi karoge to RM Bahane banayega .
Give Me Email id