• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Highest CIBIL score

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine was 845+... One wrong reporting by an institution brought it down to 790. The institution has rectified its mistake but the score is still stuck at 790.

My credit history is 10 years plus.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this CIBIL or some other bureau?
Cibil only .... Checked on Gpay. It shows cibil only.
Initially it was NH in April . Got rejected for all axis cards including Magnus, Myzone.
Got rejected for IndusInd, Idfc was also giving just a secured wow card.
Took DCB & SBI Vistara prime along with amazon & flipkart pay later. Started spending on them.
Then it started showing 779(May10) -> 787(June10) -> 805(July10)

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Cibil only .... Checked on Gpay. It shows cibil only.
Initially it was NH in April . Got rejected for all axis cards including Magnus, Myzone.
Got rejected for IndusInd, Idfc was also giving just a secured wow card.
Took DCB & SBI Vistara prime along with amazon & flipkart pay later. Started spending on them.
Then it started showing 779(May10) -> 787(June10) -> 805(July10)
I thought it's not possible to cross 800+ with very few months credit history

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Mine was 845+... One wrong reporting by an institution brought it down to 790. The institution has rectified its mistake but the score is still stuck at 790.

My credit history is 10 years plus.
Same happened with me too... It happened due to IDFC personal loan through Cred. They reported overdue amount!! It's been 2 years already.

And the score is not getting corrected because, they reported the overdue amount was paid instead of reporting the overdue amount was an error. Will never ever bank with IDFC!

Trust Me

TF Ace
Same happened with me too... It happened due to IDFC personal loan through Cred. They reported overdue amount!! It's been 2 years already.

And the score is not getting corrected because, they reported the overdue amount was paid instead of reporting the overdue amount was an error. Will never ever bank with IDFC!

Couldn't you demand correction of the wrong report from IDFC?