• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Highest CIBIL score

srikant

TF Premier
Here I was worried that if I go above 3-4 inquiries then my score will crash below 700. Guess I can push a little bit more 😂
In general, there seems to be a limit to which new inquiries can affect - I think 10%. Which is 10% of 600 (900 minus 300) = 60. If you ACE timely payments, utilization, credit age and mix, you can get 840 (900 minus 60) even if you apply for a few loans every day.

I'll pull my report early June and share. Got a PNB Platinum RuPay Mar-Apr, IDFC - got pre-approved Classic (opted Millenia) and those [insert insult] refused WoW - both in Apr, then an ICICI Platinum and Kotak Urbane this very week!

Last edited:

srikant

TF Premier
In general, there seems to be a limit to which new inquiries can affect - I think 10%. Which is 10% of 600 (900 minus 300) = 60. If you ACE timely payments, utilization, credit age and mix, you can get 840 (900 minus 60) even if you apply for a few loans every day.

I'll pull my report early June and share. Got a PNB Platinum RuPay Mar-Apr, IDFC - got pre-approved Classic (opted Millenia) and those [insert insult] refused WoW - both in Apr, then an ICICI Platinum and Kotak Urbane this very week!
My CIBIL login account is messed up at present, but checked up on WishFin -- it says 805. I have recent inquiries, and new accounts, so is generally OK.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Highest CIBIL was 795 now floating at 786.
Experian at 804.
Enquiries last 3 year ~ 50 most of them in last 6 months. 😂
Hold 25+ active Credit cards 1 Charge card 6+ Credit lines and paylater accounts 1 Education loan 1 Car loan and 1 now closed housing loan.
Credit history of 11 years
Now facing challenge with Stan C and Federal bank CC approvals owing to high no of recent enquiries.
Also got many LTF cards rejected though got super premium ones very easy like Amex charge, Axis Magnus, Air Vistara etc while got cards like Airtel Axis and Indian oil axis rejected.

Last edited:

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Highest CIBIL was 795 now floating at 786.
Experian at 804.
Enquiries last 3 year ~ 50 most of them in last 6 months. 😂
Hold 25+ active Credit cards 1 Charge card 6+ Credit lines and paylater accounts 1 Education loan 1 Car loan and 1 now closed housing loan.
Credit history of 11 years
Now facing challenge with Stan C and Federal bank CC approvals owing to high no of recent enquiries.
Also got many LTF cards rejected though got super premium ones very easy like Amex charge, Axis Magnus, Air Vistara etc while got cards like Airtel Axis and Indian oil axis rejected.
i have cibil 765
age 1 year
enquires 34
does these enquires completely vanish after 3 years?
assuming i stop hitting enquires will it show 0 after 3-4 years