• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Highest CIBIL score

OneMileAtATime

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Car with credit card? Which car bdw ?
Paid main part of the payment, around 9 lakh odd. Remaining around 3 lakh account transfer. Did that to lock in previous years rate as we were booking it in the last week of december, this year all most all auto companies have increased rate by 1-2%.
the best part was able to negotiate with the dealer on waving off 1.5% charges for using card. But in our case, anyway they were not willing to give any more discount if we have to transfer amount directly, so whatever I saved on points is the discount

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Paid main part of the payment, around 9 lakh odd. Remaining around 3 lakh account transfer. Did that to lock in previous years rate as we were booking it in the last week of december, this year all most all auto companies have increased rate by 1-2%.
the best part was able to negotiate with the dealer on waving off 1.5% charges for using card. But in our case, anyway they were not willing to give any more discount if we have to transfer amount directly, so whatever I saved on points is the discount
Well done @OneMileAtATime

Getting the dealer to wave of the card charges is pretty rare, I think

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Did you do a single 9L swipe or did in multiple swipes ?

vip3rc5

TF Premier
well the dealer waving off 1.5% charges is great. I guess you saved points worth more than 13.5 k then