• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Good News Friends! Visa Sapphire Card is now showing in app. As per info from branch person, all 3 cards are LTF on 10k MAB maintenance.
If you want to apply, tell branch person to select VISA SIGN MALE / FEMALE on their dashboard, it is the VIsa Sapphire Card. BIN is same for both and branding is different as kind and queen logo on physical card.
Thanks to @Karvanna & @pprakash11 for this thread and your inputs. :D
1. Rupay Platinum - BIN 6522
2. Rupay Select - BIN 6525
3. Visa Signature (Sapphire) - BIN 4026

I will post photo once physical card is delivered.

IMG_DD8CCF0793CA-1.jpeg IMG_39961FBB0759-1.jpeg IMG_F03A358AC9FD-1.jpeg
Hi, which account variant you have?
Someone was saying open some 20k mab savings account to get sapphire card as FYF, but you’re saying we can get it at 10k MAB and that too as LTF.
Please guide with account variant and steps to do. Thanks.

telescope

TF Ace
Hi, which account variant you have?
Someone was saying open some 20k mab savings account to get sapphire card as FYF, but you’re saying we can get it at 10k MAB and that too as LTF.
Please guide with account variant and steps to do. Thanks.
It won't be LTF. 20k super savings account = FYF. Other lower varient accounts = no FYF.

theflash

TF Premier
One more doubt if anyone can answer. The offer is per quarter so does that mean the ride should be in that quarter or booking should be done in that quarter?

For EG if I make a booking for Jan'25 in Dec'24 and then another Booking for Feb/Mar'25 in Jan'25 is that possible? As Dec'24 will be 4th Quarter and Jan'25 will be 1st quarter...

I'll be thankful if anyone who has tried/knows could assist on this matter.

jetesh

TF Ace
And anyone can get a BOB Opulence debit card as an LTF. I heard from someone that BOB Radiance customers are getting an LTF Opulence debit card. Is that true ??

theflash

TF Premier
And anyone can get a BOB Opulence debit card as an LTF. I heard from someone that BOB Radiance customers are getting an LTF Opulence debit card. Is that true ??

It says Signature Card though not clearly mentioned LTF or chargeable.

Happy to be corrected.

telescope

TF Ace
One more doubt if anyone can answer. The offer is per quarter so does that mean the ride should be in that quarter or booking should be done in that quarter?

For EG if I make a booking for Jan'25 in Dec'24 and then another Booking for Feb/Mar'25 in Jan'25 is that possible? As Dec'24 will be 4th Quarter and Jan'25 will be 1st quarter...

I'll be thankful if anyone who has tried/knows could assist on this matter.
The ride should be in that quarter, and booking can be done anytime.

Not possible as per your example.

Last edited:

telescope

TF Ace
But as per my example there are 2 rides in same quarters as 1st Ride will be in Jan'25 and second in maybe Feb/Mar'25
Sorry my bad. Read in a hurry. No you cannot take 2 rides in the same quarter. When you are booking doesnot matter. Say today is 20 september. You can book today for 30 september and 1 october.

Hope there is no more confusion now. I am editing earlier reply.

theflash

TF Premier
We don't have to give flight ticket/boarding pass no for Airport Pickup? It's 2 family member who'll be coming back home from Airport. I don't have ticket as they're traveling. They've asked for my name number and email in WhatsApp chat.

telescope

TF Ace
We don't have to give flight ticket/boarding pass no for Airport Pickup? It's 2 family member who'll be coming back home from Airport. I don't have ticket as they're traveling. They've asked for my name number and email in WhatsApp chat.
No need to give ticket details. Just flight number is required so that they can track the flight landing time for pickup.

telescope

TF Ace
Went to branch today morning for sapphire card. Gave the signed form and they said it'll be done.
Still in netbanking can see sapphire card both male and female options available to apply.

Does that mean branch has not processed the request? As far as I know, whenever a card is applied, that option goes away from apply now in net banking.

@pprakash11

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Went to branch today morning for sapphire card. Gave the signed form and they said it'll be done.
Still in netbanking can see sapphire card both male and female options available to apply.

Does that mean branch has not processed the request? As far as I know, whenever a card is applied, that option goes away from apply now in net banking.

@pprakash11
Mostly by tomorrow the card will show up in mobile Banking or internet banking.

Wait till tomorrow afternoon