• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me with Axis CC upgrade!

mrtravel

TF Buzz
I am holding My Zone (LTF) and Ace from Axis. Other cards include SBI Prime, Cashback; HDFC Business Moneyback; ICICI Platinum and APay.

My Axis mobile app has been suggesting me a few pre-approved cards:
Axis Privilige, Select, Atlas, Neo, Aura and FK cards.

Is there any good card I can choose from the above pre-approved cards? Or better skip them? I am planning to close SBI Prime and ICICI Plat soon, and also flip HDFC Moneyback to Millenia.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I am holding My Zone (LTF) and Ace from Axis. Other cards include SBI Prime, Cashback; HDFC Business Moneyback; ICICI Platinum and APay.

Is there any good card I can choose from the above pre-approved cards? Or better skip them? I am planning to close SBI Prime and ICICI Plat soon, and also flip HDFC Moneyback to Millenia.
It depends on your usage. But I'd skip those as pre approved as per my usage

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone upgraded AXIS ACE to Magnus? if yes can you please share your experience?

I and my wife both have separate ACE cards, 4-5 lacs limit on each, I am thinking to upgrade one to Magnus.

Gautham

TF Premier

Flipkart card will be extremely useful during Flipkart sale. Worth the 500.