• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Tiers (Band 1-5) - Discussion

sahilag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently I visited a branch with a great Imperia RM whom I inquired for credit card upgrade, he told me that I am currently Band 3 and should aim to reach Band 5 so I can get more offers for Limit Increase/Upgrade. Does anyone have any tips for both HDFC Card LE/Upgrade (I have Millennia with 1.07L) and also for Band Increase? There is no information about it on the internet.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Recently I visited a branch with a great Imperia RM whom I inquired for credit card upgrade, he told me that I am currently Band 3 and should aim to reach Band 5 so I can get more offers for Limit Increase/Upgrade. Does anyone have any tips for both HDFC Card LE/Upgrade (I have Millennia with 1.07L) and also for Band Increase? There is no information about it on the internet.
No tips everyone suffering ..
If u have other cc with good limit .. close this card and apply c2c ..
If you are imperia customer with 1 lakh limit ..either u are not fully aware or rm is c.
Tell ur other cc profile

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Level 1 - Deposit shit load of money in bank account
LEVEL 2 - book fd but via agent id .
LEVEL 3 - buy Insurance & World greatest assest ULIPS
Level 4 - manage your stocks & mfs
Level 5 - Manage your home ..
Then

U can get infinia 😁

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What band and stuff? Please elucidate?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
just add 1 in that countless number of threads or pls share the threads thread here .
Okay I had regalia ltf with 3L limit. Gradually limit increased to 6L and I wanted to get DCB which the BM did it for me. Then joined TF community. Got to know DCB is crap and craving for infinia started. I mailed the team about dcb acceptance issues and they agreed for infinia but I wasn't ready as spending criteria for fee waiver was 10L which got reflected in my AIS. So I negotiated with the bank on 5L spend waiver for infinia with the help of BM and got my infinia metal.

PS: I had a preferred account which subsequently converted to imperia and from 2-3 years there was average balance of 30-40k.

sahilag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Level 1 - Deposit shit load of money in bank account
LEVEL 2 - book fd but via agent id .
LEVEL 3 - buy Insurance & World greatest assest ULIPS
Level 4 - manage your stocks & mfs
Level 5 - Manage your home ..
Then

U can get infinia 😁
Thanks a lot, yes RM made me book FD with his employee code. Next step is to keep high balance, let's see how it goes.

sahilag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No tips everyone suffering ..
If u have other cc with good limit .. close this card and apply c2c ..
If you are imperia customer with 1 lakh limit ..either u are not fully aware or rm is c.
Tell ur other cc profile
What do you mean by:
My RM should talk to BM and increase my limit?