• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC started downgrading accounts?

devsfinance

TF Premier
Hello Everyone,

I had opened a salary account after taking advice from forum. So got a 0 balance account salary account, I asked them to upgrade account to get better CC offers.

They had upgraded my account to Imperia. Recently I received mails for maintaining balance in my account.

IMG_5673.png

Seems like they have also started actively downgrading accounts.

Any suggestions how can stop the downgrade? Or is it worth trying for Imperia status?

Attachments

• IMG_5673.png
    IMG_5673.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 74

Shraaj

TF Premier
I have also received an Alert that if you don't maintain a Balance then your Vishesh Banking Benefits (Same as Classic )will be Downgraded I am shocked because My Father is the Main Member I am getting emails instead of Dad and I immediately funded the account by 1 Lakh Rs. Dont know whether they downgrade it or not. I also don't have their Vishesh Debit Card still I am in VISHESH Because ZERO Balance+ 25% Locker Benefits once RuPay Platinum Amazon Offer is gone I will Apply that VISHESH Debit Card (1% up to 750Rs on HDFC CC Bill Pay). I have 5 HDFC Accounts in My Family ,What RM Did he initially added all 5 to Classic Banking but Only Father stayed there as 1 Group and rest all 4 are in VISHESH GROUP that is me and i want all of them in one group. He again tried to raised 5 of them in 1 group but HDFC upper level team denied it and My Father is in CLASSIC alone and we 4 are in VISHESH. I am thinking to raise a request Online by emailing them but On Branch Level Only these Works right?

techt

TF Legend
No practical benefit of prefered over classic except u get a RM. and that RM also calls to book FD and for other investments only. I dont want such a disturbance in my life. when i want to book a FD i can book it online don't want someone to irritate me to do the same every week.
well said. Higher the tier in HDFC higher the nuisance with RMs for FDs/ULIPs.

doraemon

TF Ace
I have also received an Alert that if you don't maintain a Balance then your Vishesh Banking Benefits (Same as Classic )will be Downgraded I am shocked because My Father is the Main Member I am getting emails instead of Dad and I immediately funded the account by 1 Lakh Rs. Dont know whether they downgrade it or not. I also don't have their Vishesh Debit Card still I am in VISHESH Because ZERO Balance+ 25% Locker Benefits once RuPay Platinum Amazon Offer is gone I will Apply that VISHESH Debit Card (1% up to 750Rs on HDFC CC Bill Pay). I have 5 HDFC Accounts in My Family ,What RM Did he initially added all 5 to Classic Banking but Only Father stayed there as 1 Group and rest all 4 are in VISHESH GROUP that is me and i want all of them in one group. He again tried to raised 5 of them in 1 group but HDFC upper level team denied it and My Father is in CLASSIC alone and we 4 are in VISHESH. I am thinking to raise a request Online by emailing them but On Branch Level Only these Works right?
Hey are u in desidime also na?
I saw your bsnl post on that forum
Very informative

Just order their cheque book 5-6 . For future..

Thats only branding i see as beneficial
ye chequebook wala khel idfc ke 10k account m bhi ho sakta hai?
Saw one person here got 40 chequebooks of 50 pages
I want to take revenge

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey are u in desidime also na?
I saw your bsnl post on that forum
Very informative

ye chequebook wala khel idfc ke 10k account m bhi ho sakta hai?
Saw one person here got 40 chequebooks of 50 pages
I want to take revenge
Imperia have black branding cheque book