• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC SPC Approval process guidelines for INFINIA DCB Regalia Gold

Post number 1 has been selected as best answer.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If salary is x, according to you how much CL they will give?(I know it depends on other factors as well but talking generally if everything else is good)
Your question to my comment is not relevant . Did you mean for how much salary they’d give a deviation towards salary requirement on infinia ?

devsfinance

TF Premier
Your question to my comment is not relevant . Did you mean for how much salary they’d give a deviation towards salary requirement on infinia ?
Actually my question was that only I thought you may know this, however the question which you raised also seems interesting it will be great if you could answer that also.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually my question was that only I thought you may know this, however the question which you raised also seems interesting it will be great if you could answer that also.
-According to HDFC underwriting practices if your salary is x, then the limit would be 2.5x to 3x

The above is the answer to your question.

- If your salary is 50k and you need infinia which has requirement for 2.7 to 3 L even that can be catered basis deviation through BBH approval .

That answers the other question.

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
-According to HDFC underwriting practices if your salary is x, then the limit would be 2.5x to 3x

The above is the answer to your question.

- If your salary is 50k and you need infinia which has requirement for 2.7 to 3 L even that can be catered basis deviation through BBH approval .

That answers the other question.
How does this ratio play out when you are submitting ITR instead of payslips?

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have dcb metal with 6lakhs Limit, spends of 10lakh+ in last 6 months.
reached out to grievance Redressal last month.
I have reached out to the pno now.

Not sure what's wrong, I have not received a limit enhancement in last 1+ year.

Rwply from grievance Redressal is as below.

"Card upgrade:

We understand from your conversation that you wish to avail HDFC Bank Infinia card. We wish to clarify that we are currently unable to review your request for an upgrade of your HDFC Bank Infinia credit card. We wish to assure you that the upgrade of the credit card is reviewed periodically based on usage and payment patterns on the card account.

Hence, we request you to continue using your credit card for your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you better.

Limit enhacement:

We have liased with the concerned department for detailed review and kindly note that your Limit enhancement on the card account is reviewed based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. Based on the guidelines, we regret to inform you that we are unable to extend the Limit Enhancement offer on the card account as on date.We kindly request you to use the credit card and provide us with many more opportunities to serve you better."
In the same boat. Do you have any HDFC co-branded card like Tata Neu/Swiggy etc.?