• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC PRIME ACCOUNT

Taicu819

TF Buzz
Has anybody opened Prime Account in hdfc?
What are its features?
My main intention is to apply Regaila.

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
how old was your account and MAB maintained by you .??
8 months old. MAB varied from 70k to 20k in various months. I would have got the card early but after opening the account, I applied for a cc on my own without offer and it got rejected. So I was banned for 6 months.

tiny

TF Premier
8 months old. MAB varied from 70k to 20k in various months. I would have got the card early but after opening the account, I applied for a cc on my own without offer and it got rejected. So I was banned for 6 months
Its not true you can get pre approved within one month even after your card got declined.But congratulations for your CC

hariselio

TF Premier
Its not true you can get pre approved within one month even after your card got declined.But congratulations for your CC
Its true, you can get pre-approved offer irrespective the last declined date, but you cannot proceed with the online application as their system will not allow.

Again this was my experience, my application got rejected and then i opened the account in hdfc, got pre-approved offer in 3 months, but i was not able to proceed with the application due to the cool-down period. So i had to get in touch with customer care and principal nodal team to arrange the physical application based on the pre-approved offer. During physical application process, no documents was provided and i got the card with in a week.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Its true, you can get pre-approved offer irrespective the last declined date, but you cannot proceed with the online application as their system will not allow.

Again this was my experience, my application got rejected and then i opened the account in hdfc, got pre-approved offer in 3 months, but i was not able to proceed with the application due to the cool-down period. So i had to get in touch with customer care and principal nodal team to arrange the physical application based on the pre-approved offer. During physical application process, no documents was provided and i got the card with in a week.
Same experience here.