• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Preferred Banking Programme - Add Family Members.

V5689

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is it possible add my brother in law to HDFC Preferred Banking Programme ? (Assuming I hold a preferred Banking relationship with HDFC)
I see options to add my parents/wife/children/siblings/grandparents. What about In laws and so.?

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there way to find your group members in preferred banking like their name or atleast members count? I just want to verify whether my RM is adding my family members in my group or creating new groups everytime cause he's a noob and i simply don't trust him.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
How can I check my family group of my HDFC Bank account?

I wanna check if my mother's account is a part of my group ID or not, as her account was already in classic programme. I just want to be sure about it! Any way?

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Is there way to find your group members in preferred banking like their name or atleast members count? I just want to verify whether my RM is adding my family members in my group or creating new groups everytime cause he's a noob and i simply don't trust him.

I also want to check the same, could you find any way?

ravi0101

TF Select
Iss mein kitna balance maintain krna padega mujhe ...

HDFC millennia credit card hai ... aur 2 din pehle yeh preferred banking k liye offer aaya hai ki account open kr lo ...

ab mujhe samj nhi aa rha iss mein balance kitna maintain krna padega..

@Hiz
Screenshot_2023-10-14-21-00-04-66_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

vine

TF Premier
I want to know the difference between relationships types in other banks.

Does Preferred give us home banking, free debit cards and Debit card upgrades, unlimited free transactions on any bank ATMs, zero MAB, zero charges on NEFT, IMPS, SMS, alerts. Free support and free transactions on non-home branch.

Or am interested if any other bank provide these benefits.

I know, free locker/discount is just BS.

kjs

TF Premier
I have hdfc preferred, Not sure if i can open a family account for(my wife)and add her to preferred. Also when i showed her hdfc app she told its ok i dont want this account 😅 my kotak app both is much better

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have hdfc preferred, Not sure if i can open a family account for(my wife)and add her to preferred. Also when i showed her hdfc app she told its ok i dont want this account 😅 my kotak app both is much better
Open any acc in hdfc and ask your rm to add her in your family group

kjs

TF Premier
Open any acc in hdfc and ask your rm to add her in your family group
Okay. The only issue interacting with RM is they will start pitching for products. Also my wife doesn't like hdfc bank app as she is used to using feature rich apps. Should I change my salary account to any other bank so I can get benefit of family banking + good app.