• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millenia Limit Increase

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My HDFC Millenia CC limit is 3L. I want to get it extended to 5L so that I can get LTF DCB under Alumni Program. My salary is below 1.75L, so by salary I'm ineligible. So can I get my limit increased by C2C method using my ICICI Rubyx/Apay/MMT with 7.2L limit? Does HDFC provide limit increase using C2C method?

Solution
No, you can't have LE with limit matching with HDFC cards. Try sending your payslips and request them to consider LE, if it goes through then ask for DCB upgrade. Or else directly say that you're eligible for the programme except your CTC, and to consider you. They do consider sometimes

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
No, you can't have LE with limit matching with HDFC cards. Try sending your payslips and request them to consider LE, if it goes through then ask for DCB upgrade. Or else directly say that you're eligible for the programme except your CTC, and to consider you. They do consider sometimes

Solution

Ragul

TF Select
My HDFC Millenia CC limit is 3L. I want to get it extended to 5L so that I can get LTF DCB under Alumni Program. My salary is below 1.75L, so by salary I'm ineligible. So can I get my limit increased by C2C method using my ICICI Rubyx/Apay/MMT with 7.2L limit? Does HDFC provide limit increase using C2C method?
Hi buddy, Recently I've approached the bank for the LE with my payslip, unfortunately It got rejected due to "restricted due to COVID 19" status on one of the loan status on CIBIL. but, they said like we will be getting Maximum limit of 2.5x time of our monthly pay. for example, our monthly income is 1.5L, we will be getting max of 4.5L.

this might give some idea. Thanks.