• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Increase SCAM

suhailmz

TF Premier
Friends, I hold a Regalia card and tried applying for limit enhancement as my current limit is too low compared to my salary. I sent the limit enhancement form along with latest 3 months salary slip but they rejected the documents saying that they need FD Lien as proof, which doesn’t make sense as I hold a salary account with them and that too preferred account. What shall I do now?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Need some details, what was the limit of the first card you accepted / did you apply directly or through a bank agent? / current limit of Regalia/ is it LTF or strings attached?
I believe the limit of my previous card, EasyEMI was around 2.75 lakh and it was a direct one. Before that I was using some basic hdfc credit card which I got while opening my account 6 years back. Current limit of Regalia is 3.5 lakh & it’s a first year free card, not LTF.

suhailmz

TF Premier
I escalated the issue to the grievance team but they too have replied today saying that your card is not eligible for LE and they need FD Lien agreement for LE :/
HDFC sucks!!

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi @suhailmz - if they are denying your payslips, basis what I have read on other forum posts, my hunch is that your workplace isn't in their list of approved / known corporates - maybe its a smaller firm / newish firm etc. - do you think that could be the case?

Obviously, this is just my best guess - I could be totally wrong here.

Rohit8055

TF Buzz
As an upgrade from Millenia? Hdfc is offering upgrade to Millenia for all Regalia users, so you were downgraded
I am Millennia Card use.. they are giving me upgrade to Regalia card.. they are saying it's premium card and..... I think Regalia is upgraded version than Millennia...Having more annual fee that millenium, lounge.... Millennia is LTF for me so I have not upgraded my card .

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I escalated the issue to the grievance team but they too have replied today saying that your card is not eligible for LE and they need FD Lien agreement for LE :/
HDFC sucks!!
Umm, I am in the same boat. Got a recent decent hike in my salary. Hence applied for LE and card variant upgrade to DCB. Got a reply in ten days, That my limit is increased. I checked it on my app, The same limit. Then pinged them again, They got angry and told me that it is already enhanced. Then took it up to the grievance cell who promptly asked me if I had applied for limit enhancement. Had to explain to them in a three-pager mail with all the calls & emails I already had and they promptly sent a mail rejecting my LE request. At last, I am now just awestruck by how a perfect cc is now in shambles.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Umm, I am in the same boat. Got a recent decent hike in my salary. Hence applied for LE and card variant upgrade to DCB. Got a reply in ten days, That my limit is increased. I checked it on my app, The same limit. Then pinged them again, They got angry and told me that it is already enhanced. Then took it up to the grievance cell who promptly asked me if I had applied for limit enhancement. Had to explain to them in a three-pager mail with all the calls & emails I already had and they promptly sent a mail rejecting my LE request. At last, I am now just awestruck by how a perfect cc is now in shambles.
welcome to hdfc.:ROFLMAO:

mrtravel

TF Buzz
Actually, they are rejecting your application for a limit increase, it happened to me as well. Apparently, there are other criteria as well when reviewing the limit enhancement.. if your salary is 40 lakh annually then close the card and apply for infinia offline.. The FD thing is also there, they will do FD lien and give you 80% of the limit of FD.. For example, if your original card limit is 3 Lakh and you do a FD of lets say 10 Lakh, so 80% of it = 8 lakh + your orignal card limit of 3 lakh.. so in total you will get 11 lakh limit.
is this possible in Axis also?

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Friends, I hold a Regalia card and tried applying for limit enhancement as my current limit is too low compared to my salary. I sent the limit enhancement form along with latest 3 months salary slip but they rejected the documents saying that they need FD Lien as proof, which doesn’t make sense as I hold a salary account with them and that too preferred account. What shall I do now?
Mine is regalia too. My limit is increased automatically 2 times in 3 yrs. Had 1.75L and now it's 2.73L

Gaibnoor

TF Buzz
DM me, I'll get LE approved for you using way I got mine
Hi mere pas HDFC millennia credit card hai jab b hdfc app kholta hu toh credit card limit increase ka offer show hota hai link se jake check krta hu toh maximum hai bol k show hora already HDFC ko mail kiya tha uska rpy screen shot send kara
apko dm msg send nai hora

Attachments

• image_picker8480595928482210035.jpg
    image_picker8480595928482210035.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 66

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi mere pas HDFC millennia credit card hai jab b hdfc app kholta hu toh credit card limit increase ka offer show hota hai link se jake check krta hu toh maximum hai bol k show hora already HDFC ko mail kiya tha uska rpy screen shot send kara
At least they have told that it is an issue at the first place, For me:
Confirmed 1st time:
mail 1.jpg
Confirmed second time:
mail 2.jpg

And then comes the bomb:
1673013118911.png

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi @suhailmz - if they are denying your payslips, basis what I have read on other forum posts, my hunch is that your workplace isn't in their list of approved / known corporates - maybe its a smaller firm / newish firm etc. - do you think that could be the case?

Obviously, this is just my best guess - I could be totally wrong here.
It’s Amazon so definitely not the case :)

yogobit

TF Premier
I am very very very j

I received your DM
Replying in thread for everyone's benefit
First mistake trusting app, its unreliable
Proper way to check 100% genuine custom offer
Netbanking 》 offers
Check does it show LE?
if not don't worry
please share your usage pattern for last 3 months
Limit utilisation %age?
Is it close to 80% consistently & did you pay on last due date?
Any counter question like why 80% or but won'tit affect my credit score & I'll stop responding