• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners Club Metal Alumni

alphamagnus

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Under Alumni offer, anyone now can get HDFC Diners Club Metal Edition FYF. For folks who missed grabbing DCB LTF, this might be a good time! CardInsider published it a few days back. Verified it today. Much better than Magnus (assuming people who meet Magnus salary criteria would already have Infinia in their hands).

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, can anyone please clarify if 5L limit and 6L spends in 6 months is still needed for DCB metal upgrade via alumni provided college and salary criteria are met ?

insight

TF Ace
I had applied for the alumni LTF on October 27, but they kept delaying it and eventually allotted me a paid DCB. I didn't agree and asked them to cancel (thankfully had an email from their SVP giving me an employee code in case of any issues). I setup a WhatsApp group with the three people other than the SVP who were in touch with me from HDFC and shared the update and email with them. Two days later they called back and said that the LTF has been approved. I got an SMS today that it's been dispatched.

Is there a way to make sure that this is indeed an LTF and not something else?
I dropped you a DM. Can you please respond? Thanks.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have filled out the form multiple times but no response.

I have 0 relation with HDFC BANK.

Can someone tell me the ciretia for this card?
I have icici sapphiro credit card with 5 lakh limit.

Also I am from Manipal Institute of technology, MIT.

So kot really sure how to get this card/ the criteria/ whom to contact?

If you have any point of contact Pls DM

I REALLY WANT THIS CARD!

TF Premier
I have filled out the form multiple times but no response.

I have 0 relation with HDFC BANK.

Can someone tell me the ciretia for this card?
I have icici sapphiro credit card with 5 lakh limit.

Also I am from Manipal Institute of technology, MIT.

So kot really sure how to get this card/ the criteria/ whom to contact?

If you have any point of contact Pls DM

I REALLY WANT THIS CARD!
AFAIK, HDFC doesn't accept ICICI cards for C2C applications and they have stopped the alumni program.

denisjos

TF Buzz
According to website there is an updated program in place. FYF DCB metal is offered. But elsewhere I found a mention that existing card holders of hdfc who qualify for alumni offer will get their cards upgraded.
Nothing about meeting the criteria
Problem is that any upgrade over existing card to DCB, alumni or not results in a FYF card. So the only thing we can get here is an extra print on the card mentioning our institute and nothing more.
Wait till the next batch of students graduate, hdfc may streamline the process then.

codenerd

TF Ace
Sorry my bad. Just checked the website and it's active. Perhaps you need to try with Axis,Citi, Amex cards for C2C application.
But how will I apply C2C if I want to get it under alumni program?

Also, sadly I have icic card with highest limit of 5 lakhs😂

AU bank - 3.5
Indusind bank - 2.5
Amex gold charge - god knows
Amex Smart earn - 1.9 lakhs
Apay - 3 lakhs
Axis ace, myzone - 2.5
IDFC - 1.8L