• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners Club Metal Alumni

alphamagnus

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Under Alumni offer, anyone now can get HDFC Diners Club Metal Edition FYF. For folks who missed grabbing DCB LTF, this might be a good time! CardInsider published it a few days back. Verified it today. Much better than Magnus (assuming people who meet Magnus salary criteria would already have Infinia in their hands).

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Under Alumni offer, anyone now can get HDFC Diners Club Metal Edition FYF. For folks who missed grabbing DCB LTF, this might be a good time! CardInsider published it a few days back. Verified it today. Much better than Magnus (assuming people who meet Magnus salary criteria would already have Infinia in their hands).
I think Alumini offer is giving out DCB PVC FYF and not the metal one

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This looks like a great offer, HDFC DCB Metal offers an even better monthly points limit.

Not as good as the DCB LTF offer though but I think HDFC would want everyone to upgrade to this at some point of time.

di1in

TF Buzz
I had applied for the alumni LTF on October 27, but they kept delaying it and eventually allotted me a paid DCB. I didn't agree and asked them to cancel (thankfully had an email from their SVP giving me an employee code in case of any issues). I setup a WhatsApp group with the three people other than the SVP who were in touch with me from HDFC and shared the update and email with them. Two days later they called back and said that the LTF has been approved. I got an SMS today that it's been dispatched.

Is there a way to make sure that this is indeed an LTF and not something else?

insight

TF Ace
I had applied for the alumni LTF on October 27, but they kept delaying it and eventually allotted me a paid DCB. I didn't agree and asked them to cancel (thankfully had an email from their SVP giving me an employee code in case of any issues). I setup a WhatsApp group with the three people other than the SVP who were in touch with me from HDFC and shared the update and email with them. Two days later they called back and said that the LTF has been approved. I got an SMS today that it's been dispatched.

Is there a way to make sure that this is indeed an LTF and not something else?
I got the LTF. Confirmed it via email as well. I had applied on October 27 though, just got the card now. Had to keep following up over the whole of November.
Too late to execute in your footsteps? Or Can we replicate? @di1in

Last edited: