• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB HDFC Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card

palvannan

TF Select
Can you check if that transaction is in your quarterly milestone calculation here https://offers.reward360.in/milestone/diners/milestone ?
I used Axis Vistara card using the hdfc payment gateway and tax payment is included for the milestone calculation till this month end. Using HDFC regalia card I had paid advance tax last month and it is included in the milestone calculation , but no reward points . It must be the same case for Diners card also, I think.

SumitSingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the answer guys
Just one more doubt
If I pay rent through my DCB card and my relative pay their rent through the add on card will it be considered 2nd rent payment on the same card and will attract 1% fee?
Will it still be considered for the milestone and accrue rewards?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the answer guys
Just one more doubt
If I pay rent through my DCB card and my relative pay their rent through the add on card will it be considered 2nd rent payment on the same card and will attract 1% fee?
Will it still be considered for the milestone and accrue rewards?
If you're using HDFC Billpay portal, then it is not counting this payment in rent category, that's why you're getting the points. So if you use HDFC Billpay portal for both transactions, you'll get points and also not get 1% fees on either transaction. If you use RedGiraffe directly via DCB, you will not get points and also you'll have to pay 1% fees on second transaction.

Either way, the amounts for rent will be considered for milestones.

Can someone please confirm if Diner metal card can be used in Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy, Make My Trip etc without any acceptance issue? I am thinking of getting this card (offered as FYF if spend is 150k in 90 days). I will close Magnus and almost reached spend of 4L with Amex Plat. I need another primary card. Thanks in advance

Reactions: R@J

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone please confirm if Diner metal card can be used in Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy, Make My Trip etc without any acceptance issue? I am thinking of getting this card (offered as FYF if spend is 150k in 90 days). I will close Magnus and almost reached spend of 4L with Amex Plat. I need another primary card. Thanks in advance
Yes, DCB Plastic works like a charm.....and same should be the case with DCB metal

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For online shopping, DCB has never ever given me any issues. In fact, in a city like Mumbai, offline too I have never faced issues with DCB.

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
Faced around 4 rejections in 9 months - all online. I remember 2 - La Pino's Pizza (last week), DTH Recharge on PayTM (some months ago)
Used it offline in standalone restaurants in Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP and UP - No issues at all.
Note - Used DCB at an HPCL petrol pump in Mumbai and I effectively had to pay 2.7% extra. Never used it again for petrol.