• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB HDFC Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Had coulple of queries:
1. Does RentPay (through RG) give rewards point on DCB metal? And is it counted in milestone?
2. Are goverment spends (NPS in particular) counted towards milestone?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
+1... I too want to know them..

Basically , the exempted categories for Reward points such as, rent ,wallet, Govt paymets etc... are these are also exempted for milestone benefits and as well as annual fee waiver limt??
or are they included in the calculation of milestone benefits??
any takers for this question?

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
DCB LTF deval seems to be incoming as per the new milestones that was inadvertently shown in the Smartbuy website. Would you still continue if monthly milestones and the current annual benefits are removed?
LTF DCB I’ll continue if RM doesn’t do anything.
If that smartbuy new milestone comes, it works For me 2.5L/ quarter for Marriott voucher better than BMS or Tata Cliq. I know percentage wise it’s reduced.
I Will add Atlas card then.
Currently waiting for Magnus Burgundy just to transfer out my points and then will close it.
So essentially I’ll be using DCB/ Atlas/ Amex Quad then in the end.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Had coulple of queries:
1. Does RentPay (through RG) give rewards point on DCB metal? And is it counted in milestone?
2. Are goverment spends (NPS in particular) counted towards milestone?
LTF DCB I’ll continue if RM doesn’t do anything.
If that smartbuy new milestone comes, it works For me 2.5L/ quarter for Marriott voucher better than BMS or Tata Cliq. I know percentage wise it’s reduced.
I Will add Atlas card then.
Currently waiting for Magnus Burgundy just to transfer out my points and then will close it.
So essentially I’ll be using DCB/ Atlas/ Amex Quad then in the end.
DCB T&C states that EMI and Wallet Loads are not counted for any milestones. I would assume that holds true for Metal as well until there is explicit T&C against it.

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
DCB T&C states that EMI and Wallet Loads are not counted for any milestones. I would assume that holds true for Metal as well until there is explicit T&C against it.
The reason I asked about RentPay is the T&C for DCB Metal says RentPay would incur 1%(plus GST) charge, whereas DCB didn't had any such charges.

Also, any idea about the Gov. spends being counted towards milestone beneifts?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The reason I asked about RentPay is the T&C for DCB Metal says RentPay would incur 1%(plus GST) charge, whereas DCB didn't had any such charges.

Also, any idea about the Gov. spends being counted towards milestone beneifts?
Hdfc counts them for milestones. Regular DCB, Infinia has first rent transaction only without charges. From second rent transaction onwards in a month, it has charges of 1% + GST. I thought DCB metal has same TnC. Is it not the case?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1000129049.jpg

Left plastic card
Right metal

Weight : 18g
Magnus weighs 12g

Looks are near to identical.

Ps: the image doesn't do much justice to the card.
Looks and feels Better in person.
Hi @nikzcool I am trying to compile a list of metal cards offered in India along with their weight. Could you please share a photo here weighing this DCB Metal, which shows its actually 18G.

This will be helpful.

You may refer to my article -

💳 Metal Credit Cards offered In Indian Market

1RC