• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc classic account offer

ramandeep

TF Premier
I got mail regarding free upgrade to classic account, so i clicked on the link and confirmed regarding the same through eva. But still account is standard and haven't been upgraded to classic. How much time does it takes to upgrade?

fageriaji

TF Premier
Why do you need an account upgrade offer ?
2Lac 2-3 month maintain karo aur bank jakar bolo ki mera account upgrade karna hai. Wo form fill karwa kar request daal dega aur 3 days me upgrade ho jayega.

danish

TF Ace
After mailing got a call from branch and they asked me to visit the branch and fill classic form after that it was upgraded to classic.
hi can you tell me how many days it took for you to upgrade in classic when you filled the form , because i have also filled the form it has been 3 working days till now but i have not been upgraded to classic

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
hi can you tell me how many days it took for you to upgrade in upgrade in classic when you filled the form , because i have also filled the form it has been 3 working days till now but i have not been upgraded to classic
Via form around 7 working days, if not done then just ask RM to send an invitation link over SMS, via that it will be done within 24hrs

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Opened new account with classic banking programme with initial fund of 11k as per central government privilege program... after 10 days i can withdraw the fund n kept as XERO balance account...
Given initial cheque but due to PH , it ll cleared tomorrow...

danish

TF Ace
Via form around 7 working days, if not done then just ask RM to send an invitation link over SMS, via that it will be done within 24hrs
my father is the primary holder of the classic account and i want to get added in to my father classic family group , when my father asked the rm to upgrade his account to classic he did that process via sms and its was done with in 14 to 15 hrs and next day when my father told him to add me he did the process via form . i filled the form on 21 november and till now i am not upgraded to classic , on friday my father called the rm and he said that it takes minimum 7 days via form fill up , but here in community i am seeing that many people are getting upgrade to classic with in 3 days by form fill up

danish

TF Ace
my father is the primary holder of the classic account and i want to get added in to my father classic family group , when my father asked the rm to upgrade his account to classic he did that process via sms and its was done with in 14 to 15 hrs and next day when my father told him to add me he did the process via form . i filled the form on 21 november and till now i am not upgraded to classic , on friday my father called the rm and he said that it takes minimum 7 days via form fill up , but here in community i am seeing that many people are getting upgrade to classic with in 3 days by form fill up
i do not understand that why the rm did different process for the same work

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
i do not understand that why the rm did different process for the same work
If you have a good relationship with RM, there is no need to fill out any form or visit the branch.
I added my family member within 48 hours of providing consent via SMS.

Your RM will only need your customer ID and will send a link to you and your family members mobile number, all you have to do is open that link and grant consent.

Last edited:

danish

TF Ace
If you have a good relationship with RM, there is no need to fill out any form or visit the branch.
I added my family member within 48 hours of providing consent via SMS.

Your RM will only need your customer ID and will send a link to you and your family members mobile number, all you have to do is open that link and grant consent.
actually i think my rm is not helpful because , first of all he misleaded my father and told him that it is compulsory to create a fd then only i can be added to classic group and second when my father told him to upgrade to preffered he told that it can not be done manually , upgrade to preffered can only be done when a offer comes and it takes minimum 1 year for the offer to come ,

Last edited:

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Did it work finally? Today I tried it manually from Eva and a reference no is generated. What is the next step?
For me tht Eva thing never worked (even I had Ref num generated but never got upgraded through EVA)

You can wait for a few days ( max 7 business ) else go to Branch and fill this form >> chck on this thread https://www.technofino.in/community...-classic-preferred-imperia.19910/#post-433411

Fill tht form and submit it to Branch for an upgrade.

actually i think my rm is not helpful because , first of all he misleaded my father and told him that it is compulsory to create a fd then only i can be added to classic group and second when my father told him to upgrade to preffered he told that it can not be done manually , upgrade to preffered can only be done when a offer comes and it takes minimum 1 year for the offer to come ,
Your RM is trying to achieve his FD targets I guess ( thts how RM's basically are anyways)
Upgrade to Preferred can be done if you are eligible; in fact Hdfc themselves flag acc of Classic customer as 'PB' customer in their system [ no need to wait for an yr ; I had myself got it within 3 months of upgrading to Classic. ] ; to highlight customers who are in Classic but satisfy the Preferred criteria. Your RM is concerned cause he might lose a customer from his 'group/portfolio'.

Chck the link ( I have provided link above) and see which criteria you Dad satisfies and fill and submit the form that I have attached on tht post; and after 7 days if still not upgraded; raise an email to escalation@hdfcbank.com and keep preferredbanking@hdfcbank.com in CC.

Last edited:

danish

TF Ace
hi till now i have not been added to my family classic id , its has been more than 7 working days , but today i talked to my rm he told he has completed the process from his side , he told me to wait more , i told him that it has been 7 working days he told that it takes time in this form process

Last edited: