• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc classic account fd deposit

danish

TF Ace
hi my father has classic account in hdfc so i also wanted to join in my father family id so my father told his rm to add me , the rm gave me a family banking form to sign and also told me to make a fd of 5000 . is it compulsory to make a fd to add in family group or he is doing his target

danish

TF Ace
Creating multiple threads on the same topic. Isn't expected from a TF Premier. Just continue discussion at your another duplicate thread.

As in the previous thread i had marked a response as best answer as my problem was solved so my thread got closed , now this is a new issue happened with me so i decided to share it , and first i decided to post in that my first thread but i saw it closed as my solution which was how to add in family group was solved , who knew that my rm will tell me to create a fd

danish

TF Ace
i have another query also i have never created a fd in offline before , so how much time does it take to create a fd when you submit the deposit slip

danish

TF Ace
i submitted the form on 21 november and today is 25th november till now i am not added to my classic family group