• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC classic account Query?

Post number 7 has been selected as best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danish

TF Ace
my father hdfc current account upgraded to classic account how can i add myself to classic , and how to known that i am added to classic

but i heard we can add family members to classic family by only telling rm
RM is defined as a useless person working for a bank just to complete his targets and gain more profit for himself and the bank.

But still if you're lucky you can try the RM route and give him proper details -- then by this method all you have to do is provide your consent by SMS.

paresh22

TF Ace
but i heard we can add family members to classic family by only telling rm
If you have already RM then ask him. He will need customer id of yours and then he will send email/sms link to provide consent to join Classic banking program. Once you provided consent by entering otp, will take 2 days to see changes in your bank account.

vijay15

TF Buzz
RML Group
Are there chances in future to downgrade the account to normal one from classic?
There are chances based on the balance you maintain in the account. Around two years back, they have downgraded my account from preferred to normal as I was not keeping much money in account. Not sure if it still happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.