• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc CC online application

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

When we go to HDFC online application, it takes to address and employment option. Although I am a self employed, if I select salaried, is their any consequences? Do they ask for salary slip at next step or later?

I don't want business credit card but it doesn't allow me any other card, when Self employed option is selected.

Has anyone tried this?

Solution
Yes, since last 4 months
In net banking, change your profile to salaried and wait for pre approved offer..
once you get your first card you can continue with your salaried as your occupation ..

If you don’t want to wait for this long process to materialise then
1) you can try applying as salaried thru online application
2) Depending upon your CIBIL profile it may not ask any income docs..
3) If it asks you have two choices
I) you can submit your ITR and hope for the best
II) you can abort the process…

The ultimate consequence may be one or some of the following:
1) wasted CIBIL enquiry
2) Aborted Process
3) Rejection based on wrong document submitted
4) Approval

Nothing else could happen to your detrimental…
Best wishes

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

When we go to HDFC online application, it takes to address and employment option. Although I am a self employed, if I select salaried, is their any consequences? Do they ask for salary slip at next step or later?

I don't want business credit card but it doesn't allow me any other card, when Self employed option is selected.

Has anyone tried this?
In C2C also, self employed gets Business card. Also, if you apply for Regalia, we get Moneyback business
I guess , you don't have any HDFC CC as of now..
DO you have HDFC SB account?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, since last 4 months
In net banking, change your profile to salaried and wait for pre approved offer..
once you get your first card you can continue with your salaried as your occupation ..

1) wasted CIBIL enquiry
2) Aborted Process
4) Approval

Best wishes

Last edited:
Solution

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1) wasted CIBIL enquiry
2) Aborted Process
4) Approval

Best wishes

Note: mark this as solution / best answer if you may wish, otherwise also enjoy your life…
Thanks bro, have updated profile as salaried from the day account was opened. Will try second option, no harm in that. I have my own company and do take salary, so will put my company name in employer. So, ideally not giving wrong information

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks bro, have updated profile as salaried from the day account was opened. Will try second option, no harm in that. I have my own company and do take salary, so will put my company name in employer. So, ideally not giving wrong information
Yes .. if you are drawing salary from your own ( or someone else’s company) , it doesn’t matter..
You can play both the balls..
You are salaried as well as self employed…
( A bit of like me)
Not to worry…

Best wishes

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi,

Has anyone tried this?
Sole proprietorship or private limited? I would say don't change to salaried and try with c2c. Drawing salary and adding your company as employer will work if company of your is quite old.