• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C timeline

2sqrd

TF Buzz
So your application wasn’t even submitted ?

Well you should know about this like if your work address is of different cities or dist between home and work is more than 100km they will 100% reject

Well what you can do is just put address of nearby office of same company.. it works sometimes
The reason it was not submitted was because they needed an exception approval from someone higher up, so that it does not get rejected due to the distance criteria.
I'm supposed to get the verification call tomorrow, hopefully.

kanjilal

TF Buzz
I had applied on 26th of Oct but the RM didn’t process it only.

I complained about it today morning and in the evening she uploaded the docs.

She said that ill be receiving a call tomorrow to confirm the details.

Just now i got a CIBIL inquiry and also application number generated on the website.

Will update you if I receive a call tomorrow

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Is it better to go to HDFC branch for C2C or through agent? I spoke to both but I think branch staff is not interested to give me a card :)

cardio_guy

TF Ace
The reason it was not submitted was because they needed an exception approval from someone higher up, so that it does not get rejected due to the distance criteria.
I'm supposed to get the verification call tomorrow, hopefully.
What is the distance criteria? I too heard like that. My office is in Bangalore but I am applying from my hometown in Kerala. Someone told me distance between office address and residence should be less than 150km or so. How else will they take the application otherwise?

2sqrd

TF Buzz
What is the distance criteria? I too heard like that. My office is in Bangalore but I am applying from my hometown in Kerala. Someone told me distance between office address and residence should be less than 150km or so. How else will they take the application otherwise?
My case is same(Bangalore, Kerala) as well,though I heard the distance is ~100km. From what they say, they need approval from someone higher up (Area Manager, I think) so that it's not rejected.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How many verification calls are received? I applied for the big one offline and received first verification call after 8 days but then I missed 2 calls from +91 40-38271949. Not sure if it’s from HDFC as well. Can anyone confirm please?

Kumar93196

TF Ace
How many verification calls are received? I applied for the big one offline and received first verification call after 8 days but then I missed 2 calls from +91 40-38271949. Not sure if it’s from HDFC as well. Can anyone confirm please?
Banks will try to reach you thrice.

Kumar93196

TF Ace
Incase of hdfc it don't offer card in work from home scenario ( office/residence distance more than 100 km or different cities).

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I am trying again this week. The branch staff told that I can give a shop address nearby as work address. Just tell the shop guy that you have given the address and ask him to confirm while doing address verification. If you know any friend of yours just catch hold of him and get it done

Kumar93196

TF Ace
I am trying again this week. The branch staff told that I can give a shop address nearby as work address. Just tell the shop guy that you have given the address and ask him to confirm while doing address verification. If you know any friend of yours just catch hold of him and get it done
Nope don't do that if you are a salaried employee.

0xfallup

TF Ace
Card got declined in the 1st go, since I was WFH (even though CC executive had supposedly got approval for the same). I escalated with the Branch Manager, and the card got approved after he followed up.
limit you got and what docs u used as surrogate?

2sqrd

TF Buzz
limit you got and what docs u used as surrogate?
HDFC Millenia with 2L limit.

Aadhaar, PAN, past 3 months ICICI credit card statements, email confirmation sent from work email, photo of employment badge, employment verification letter. 2 verification calls + 1 house visit. The only thing they did not ask me for was a notarized certificate to prove that I am still alive, though I'm pretty sure they forgot it this one time :sneaky:.

0xfallup

TF Ace
HDFC Millenia with 2L limit.

Aadhaar, PAN, past 3 months ICICI credit card statements, email confirmation sent from work email, photo of employment badge, employment verification letter. 2 verification calls + 1 house visit. The only thing they did not ask me for was a notarized certificate to prove that I am still alive, though I'm pretty sure they forgot it this one time :sneaky:.
icici credit card limit?