• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC C2C timeline

godslayer

TF Select
I applied for HDFC Millenia LTF card using my existing ICICI card on C2C basis by visiting offline branch.

I applied on Monday but there has been no update till now, no application number, no SMS, even the agent from the branch is not picking up my call. While applying agent told it will take 2 days for verification call but it has not occurred yet.

Can anyone who have applied the same way give me rough timeline when can I expect the card?

I applied for HDFC Millenia LTF card using my existing ICICI card on C2C basis by visiting offline branch.

I applied on Monday but there has been no update till now, no application number, no SMS, even the agent from the branch is not picking up my call. While applying agent told it will take 2 days for verification call but it has not occurred yet.

Can anyone who have applied the same way give me rough timeline when can I expect the card?
In offline it may take upto 15 working days. Or if you received any slip regarding application no you can check that online.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier

You application went to Ultra Legendary Chennai office, wait for 10-15 days or bug customer care with calls they will eventually give you SR No. but do post updates plz.

krnmalde97

TF Buzz

What's the latest updates of your application? Which icici card you have and of what limit whole applying for millenia lft

godslayer

TF Select
You application went to Ultra Legendary Chennai office, wait for 10-15 days or bug customer care with calls they will eventually give you SR No. but do post updates plz.
Yes, it is correct. I got the call after 10 days for verification and another one next day. It is around 22 days since application submission and the present status is application in process. Will update once it gets approved or rejected.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Yes, it is correct. I got the call after 10 days for verification and another one next day. It is around 22 days since application submission and the present status is application in process. Will update once it gets approved or rejected.
Yeah dude HDFC and their sad affairs, Labour workers work in H-D-F-C not bankers, everything is manual like Post Office. Indian banks take you for a ride and that ride can be some hours long (consider them very lucky in H-D-F-C case), a week long, a month long nobody knows, In your case it is 22 days and counting.
Two things I want to highlight:
1. Why did you applied C2C via ICICI, havn't you seen other posts related to H-D-F-C emphasizing "Not to apply via ICICI".
2. Just call Customer Care and ask to provide SR No. you may not get from one executive, do iterations, its like shopping in a fish market, ask different person each time someone can match your vibe and provide you with SR No.

godslayer

TF Select
Yeah dude HDFC and their sad affairs, Labour workers work in H-D-F-C not bankers, everything is manual like Post Office. Indian banks take you for a ride and that ride can be some hours long (consider them very lucky in H-D-F-C case), a week long, a month long nobody knows, In your case it is 22 days and counting.
Two things I want to highlight:
1. Why did you applied C2C via ICICI, havn't you seen other posts related to H-D-F-C emphasizing "Not to apply via ICICI".
2. Just call Customer Care and ask to provide SR No. you may not get from one executive, do iterations, its like shopping in a fish market, ask different person each time someone can match your vibe and provide you with SR No.
Yeah even I don't care anymore. If they approve the card well and good else I don't want a card with a bank with such ancient technology.
Regarding ICICI card, I didn't knew that we should not apply with it. Anyway what's done is done.

Also what is SR No? Is it different from Application Reference Number that I received for tracking?

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Yeah even I don't care anymore. If they approve the card well and good else I don't want a card with a bank with such ancient technology.
Regarding ICICI card, I didn't knew that we should not apply with it. Anyway what's done is done.

Also what is SR No? Is it different from Application Reference Number that I received for tracking?
Service Request no. if you have application Reference Number well and good try to track your CC application. It takes time and patience along with neccessary documents to get a H-D-F-C card

2sqrd

TF Buzz
@godslayer I'm in the same boat as you. Applied for HDFC Millenia via C2C with ICICI on October 9 with the branch, and they haven't even submitted the application yet, citing address difference due to WFH. Yesterday I escalated at the branch and yet the submission has not happened :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

godslayer

TF Select
@godslayer I'm in the same boat as you. Applied for HDFC Millenia via C2C with ICICI on October 9 with the branch, and they haven't even submitted the application yet, citing address difference due to WFH. Yesterday I escalated at the branch and yet the submission has not happened :rolleyes:.
Yeah even the agent at my branch said to give some office address in same city. Since I'm WFH he said it will not get approved. The office should be within 40-50km radius of branch.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
So your application wasn’t even submitted ?

Well you should know about this like if your work address is of different cities or dist between home and work is more than 100km they will 100% reject

Well what you can do is just put address of nearby office of same company.. it works sometimes

godslayer

TF Select
So your application wasn’t even submitted ?

Well you should know about this like if your work address is of different cities or dist between home and work is more than 100km they will 100% reject

Well what you can do is just put address of nearby office of same company.. it works sometimes
Mine got submitted. Agent just asked me to leave the form and told he will fill the necessary details (Not sure what he filled). He did that and my application number got generated after 2 verification calls.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Yeah even the agent at my branch said to give some office address in same city. Since I'm WFH he said it will not get approved. The office should be within 40-50km radius of branch.
Agents of HDFC are also another breed, they can even promise Taj Mahal if you apply via them but you may be in for a rude surprise. One person I know is a salaried individual, agent offered him Regalia but told him since you are WFH, we will proceed your application as self employed, instead of Regalia he got money back with 73K limit and no option to upgrade. Stories are endless with H-D-F-C folks.

godslayer

TF Select
Agents of HDFC are also another breed, they can even promise Taj Mahal if you apply via them but you may be in for a rude surprise. One person I know is a salaried individual, agent offered him Regalia but told him since you are WFH, we will proceed your application as self employed, instead of Regalia he got money back with 73K limit and no option to upgrade. Stories are endless with H-D-F-C folks.
True man, but there is no option to get HDFC card as LTF if we apply online. We need to go by this bad agent route only and hope everything goes well.