• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC c2c Offline Process timeline

pradeepG

TF Premier
As per your Experience, In HDFC c2c Offline Application, what is the process after receiving application number SMS & what is the timeline of events as per your all recent experience? plz share.

Bhaskar

TF Premier
When i applied i got a verification call next day. That day evening I got a in principle approval message when cibil was hit. After two days i got another in principle approval message when cibil was hit second time. The next day my card got declined.

pradeepG

TF Premier
When i applied i got a verification call next day. That day evening I got a in principle approval message when cibil was hit. After two days i got another in principle approval message when cibil was hit second time. The next day my card got declined.
how many verification call did you get before application number generation SMS and how many after that. Did you got to know the reason of decline? your branch/agent can tell you.

xiddy

TF Premier
Do you know why your application was declined?

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Do you know why your application was declined?
The agent stopped replying to my messages 🤣 so I mailed pno they gave generic 3-4 reasons like address, cibil etc . Though not clear why it got declined. Maybe because i don't have current address proof and permanent address not serviceable.

Bhaskar

TF Premier
how many verification call did you get before application number generation SMS and how many after that. Did you got to know the reason of decline? your branch/agent can tell you.
1 call before application generation. Another call after application no. generation. Pno gave 3-4 reasons though not clear. I guess it is because of no current address proof.