• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bill payment using Paytm getting delayed.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all, This morning I made payment of ~2L in 4 parts using the paytm app (paytm wallet) for HDFC diners cards. All four payments are still showing as processing and has not been credited to card yet. The due date is in next 4 days and I am worried tbh.

Did anyone experience same thing with paytm(wallet) and if yes how long did it take to get the payment credited to the card?

I also tried making very small payment of 50-100 rupees using cred app and was settled within 30 minutes. Not sure why paytm is taking so long.

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 30
Yesterday morning HDFC was under maintenance. Even my bill which was paid from cred was still pending today morning. It has just got settled. Wait for a few hours it will get settled.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Ahh okay, finally some calming comment. Will wait for next few hours before calling paytm customer support (honestly they have the worst IVR menu).

These things happen so either they will settle later or you will be get notification of refund.

BEWARE Sometimes they will say refund but will later process the payment.

Its HIT or MISS with these apps; so ALWAYS PAY THE MIN DUE 3 DAYS PRIOR

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello all, This morning I made payment of ~2L in 4 parts using the paytm app (paytm wallet) for HDFC diners cards. All four payments are still showing as processing and has not been credited to card yet. The due date is in next 4 days and I am worried tbh.

Did anyone experience same thing with paytm(wallet) and if yes how long did it take to get the payment credited to the card?

I also tried making very small payment of 50-100 rupees using cred app and was settled within 30 minutes. Not sure why paytm is taking so long.
Yesterday morning HDFC was under maintenance. Even my bill which was paid from cred was still pending today morning. It has just got settled. Wait for a few hours it will get settled.
Just paid with Mobikwik, everytime before HDFC is settled very fast & I receive message from HDFC (credit card payment received) in 5-10 mins.
But this time in Mobikwik payment is in Pending state. I think some issue on HDFC side going on as generally it is very fast.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Just paid with Mobikwik, everytime before HDFC is settled very fast & I receive message from HDFC (credit card payment received) in 5-10 mins.
But this time in Mobikwik payment is in Pending state. I think some issue on HDFC side going on as generally it is very fast.
Yeah agreed, I have also never faced such an issue on paying HDFC bill. It used to be credited instantly.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Just to be safe pay minimum due from CRED if it is getting settled immediately, in case of payment failure and Paytm refunds the money, you aren't trouble of missing the due date and your credit score plunging. I have seen many instances of refund happening after due date in this forum.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Just to be safe pay minimum due from CRED if it is getting settled immediately, in case of payment failure and Paytm refunds the money, you aren't trouble of missing the due date and your credit score plunging. I have seen many instances of refund happening after due date in this forum.
I again tried making a small payment using CRED yesterday night, and even CRED payment is in a pending state.

n vishnoi

TF Neo

Bhai koi solution mila mera bhi same Problem hai kal se??

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Mera aabhi 30 minutes pehle 2/4 payments process hua and same reflecting on hdfc my cards app as well. Hopeful that rest 2 payments will be processed by today or tomorrow.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Mera aabhi 30 minutes pehle 2/4 payments process hua and same reflecting on hdfc my cards app as well. Hopeful that rest 2 payments will be processed by today or tomorrow.
Oh.. nice. I think sabka ho jana chahiye.. hdfc side pe hi issue hai koi. I will also wait for a day atleast.