• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Guys,

I'm trying to pay my AMEX CC bill using HDFC mobile app. But it says "sorry your bill couldn't be processed now. Please try again later."

I tried 4 times and its the same. Anyone else facing this issue?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
You have wait 2-3 working days for biller to get verified. Once verified, then you'll be able to pay bills.
Invest time in reading first & last 3 pages of this thread. You'll get to know everything.

I added a CC biller yesterday and I was to pay that bill today. What's more... the payment reached the other end in a couple of hours (or less as I checked the CC statement only after a couple of hours).

avikrish

TF Select
I added a CC biller yesterday and I was to pay that bill today. What's more... the payment reached the other end in a couple of hours (or less as I checked the CC statement only after a couple of hours).
Biller verification takes time like 2-3 bank working days and once it is verified if you pay cc bill it will take another 2-4 working days to get reflected, if any issue in between you get refund but you will miss the due date

Better pay the cc bill via other means like cred to get instant settlement as due date is near