• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bill pay delay

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
It should be credited by tomorrow.
Yes I do get it now ,After going through the thread about t+3 days .
But 28th is on Wednesday and 29th was Thursday .
So was expecting maybe 2-3 days it will be credited .
Any idea when in my case it will be credited ?
Will remember next time before doing transaction using this option of hdfc bill pay .

devsfinance

TF Premier
I paid my ICICI cc bill on 30th(Rakshabandhan so holiday may be) from billpay when should I expect it to be reflected? My due date is on 3rd Sept.

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How much leeway does Rbi give? As in, how many days can HDFC billpay "keep" the money for themselves before the credit to the biller? They are basically using the money for free

Macd215

TF Buzz
It should be credited by tomorrow.
Facing same issue but this time made the payment using HDFC bill pay on 23rd March for amazon Icici. Still Not reflected in icici end .
By calculating date could you please confirm on which date the payment should be credited ?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Facing same issue but this time made the payment using HDFC bill pay on 23rd March for amazon Icici. Still Not reflected in icici end .
By calculating date could you please confirm on which date the payment should be credited ?
By today or tomorrow. You remember at what time you paid the bill on 23rd march which was Saturday. Do remember for amex, sbi,bob credited instantly cause these are go to card. For citi/icici 3 to 4 working days cause i have a habit of paying around evening. Few card like au and idfc I don't remember cause I don't use them frequently but au always get instantly credited. So for you if amount is small you can pay via cred. Or wait cause I'm sure you must have paid atleast 3 days before the due date so you do have 3 more grace day so it will credited before that.

Macd215

TF Buzz
By today or tomorrow. You remember at what time you paid the bill on 23rd march which was Saturday. Do remember for amex, sbi,bob credited instantly cause these are go to card. For citi/icici 3 to 4 working days cause i have a habit of paying around evening. Few card like au and idfc I don't remember cause I don't use them frequently but au always get instantly credited. So for you if amount is small you can pay via cred. Or wait cause I'm sure you must have paid atleast 3 days before the due date so you do have 3 more grace day so it will credited before that.
Yes credited today evening .
Thanks a lot for the heads up !!