• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC banking "NOW"

punitrai281

TF Buzz
I don't think there is anything new coming.
It's just a marketing tactic to create hype about the existing products.

Mycards has a weak UI, NetBanking is still age old, they still urge to send physical forms to Chennai office.

Also, everything is split between various apps: Payzapp, Mycards, Mobile App, etc.

Not a single proper all-in-one application that can seamlessly manage everything.

HDFC ONE sounds like a digital assistant with AI which will make it even harder to reach customer care.

What do you guys think? 😄
As per news reports they are going to launch new mobile banking app by March next year along with new netbanking( not sure if it's the one they are testing currently)

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
the really required "NOW" is enhance the knowledge of all the RM
Most of the RM don't even understand the query

theda

TF Premier
On a second thought they might be on to something. Recently they revamped Payzapp UI and started HDFC Sky a discount broker with a very cool app. Also I have seen great improvment in their transactions faliure rates.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good step (other banks like ICICI are more advanced I assume as most of these are functional there since ages)

Also, Raising request is fine.. but you will have to either visit branch or play mail-mail with grievance in case of issue anyway :ROFLMAO:

HDFC suggests the approximate date you could expect your DC delivery (based on your pincode). It is usually pretty accurate.
strange, i spoke with branch manager he cant see anything in system, but i saw a successful message after card upgrade in mobile app. both customer care and hdfc branch manager dont see anything. may be its too early