• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC banking "NOW"

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I don't think there is anything new coming.
It's just a marketing tactic to create hype about the existing products.

Mycards has a weak UI, NetBanking is still age old, they still urge to send physical forms to Chennai office.

Also, everything is split between various apps: Payzapp, Mycards, Mobile App, etc.

Not a single proper all-in-one application that can seamlessly manage everything.

HDFC ONE sounds like a digital assistant with AI which will make it even harder to reach customer care.

What do you guys think? 😄

Akashn

TF Ace
Mycards has a weak UI, NetBanking is still age old, they still urge to send physical forms to Chennai office
Also, everything is split between various apps: Payzapp, Mycards, Mobile App, etc.

Not a single proper all-in-one application that can seamlessly manage everything.

HDFC 360 sounds like a digital assistant with AI which will make it even harder to reach customer care.

In all, it just sounds like a big hype to me. What do you guys think? 😄
You are right.. just using new words to fool people..

gauravraj

TF Premier

Mycards has a weak UI, NetBanking is still age old, they still urge to send physical forms to Chennai office.

HDFC ONE sounds like a digital assistant with AI which will make it even harder to reach customer care.

What do you guys think? 😄
Abhi konsa customer care reach hota hai if anyone having regular savings account only (no high netw. Banking) 😂

gauravraj

TF Premier
A off-topic question -

I want to add my brother under my preferred banking but for this he has to convert his digisave account to regular one. Is it possible to do with a nearest branch ,instead of his home branch?

sv004

TF Premier
Everything is digital but for increasing credit limit or upgrading credit card. Send photocopies to chennai address🤣🤣