• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC banking "NOW"

varun__goel_

TF Legend
strange, i spoke with branch manager he cant see anything in system, but i saw a successful message after card upgrade in mobile app. both customer care and hdfc branch manager dont see anything. may be its too early
Just w8. After 2-3 days you will be able to see new DC in nb/mb and after 1-2 days it will be dispatched. You won't get any other MSG other than dispatch msg

Trust Me

TF Ace
strange, i spoke with branch manager he cant see anything in system, but i saw a successful message after card upgrade in mobile app. both customer care and hdfc branch manager dont see anything. may be its too early

There is something called "End to End Turn Around Time Calculator" on HDFC netbanking. If you put in your pincode, mode of request and date of request, it gives you the "Expected Date to Delivery (Working Days)" and the "Expected Date of Delivery".

For my latest request (placed at the same time), it matched exactly.

Try it yourself, and then submit an application to HDFC for your BM's position! :)

There is something called "End to End Turn Around Time Calculator" on HDFC netbanking. If you put in your pincode, mode of request and date of request, it gives you the "Expected Date to Delivery (Working Days)" and the "Expected Date of Delivery".

For my latest request (placed at the same time), it matched exactly.

Try it yourself, and then submit an application to HDFC for your BM's position! :)

This is an interesting view, but I am assuming that it's general view and I just hope that the request I raised was actually taken into consideration.

ksen13

TF Premier
Because they are already too late to this digital game... someone at their legendary PAPERFUL Chennai office might have thought atleast NOW..
Ye sab karke koi fayda nahi hain at least agar wo sach mein sab digitally karna chahata hain then they should change their system.....matlab seriously yaar ek mobile number change karne ke liye bhi Chennai office mein by post courier karna padta Hain...baki sab cheez to chod e do.....aise karke kya fayda ....
These clowns probably have the worst mobile app and net banking in India. Most of the things we have to visit branch to get done. And now they are hyping up some new stuff.
Sirf fd karne ke mobile application useful Hain aur balance check karne ke liya 😂
Even the app crashes most of the times

CosmicCat

TF Premier

CosmicCat

TF Premier
In another note, when I signed in to the HDFC MyCards portal for the first time, I had to manually add my credit and debit cards there. Any competent Product Manager would have thought of this use case, since the primary mode of authentication in that portal is only the mobile number. And AFAIK HDFC Bank doesn't allow you to have multiple mobile numbers linked to a card/account.

James

TF Ace
In another note, when I signed in to the HDFC MyCards portal for the first time, I had to manually add my credit and debit cards there. Any competent Product Manager would have thought of this use case, since the primary mode of authentication in that portal is only the mobile number. And AFAIK HDFC Bank doesn't allow you to have multiple mobile numbers linked to a card/account.
Catman - just leave it we can't do anything