• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ccdc

TF Ace
dont worry....now since this is statement credit which is the most costliest (Swiggy voucher would be much cheaper for HDFC rather than statement cash...Swiggy would give them lot of discounts on all the vouchers issued to HDFC...since Swiggy allows mostly to spend on restaurants and groceries...lots of profit margin in restaurants...and Instacart is costly when you compare grocery items with others out there....get ready for devaluation soon....

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I submitted a closure request on May 17 after paying the joining fees, and my card is now displayed as disabled on Mycard App.
I have not gotten a call from HDFC.

when I called customer support to continue using this card, she informed me that it was permanently blocked and could not be activated.

Is there any way i can get my card back? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Premium

TF Select
RML Group
It does sometimes if limit is eligible for convert
Do they by any chance convert core to co-brand card? Initially they were giving me Millenia FYF from my LTF MB when i mailed them, I didn't agree to it till now, but I'm thinking If I can get them to make MB LTF to Swiggy LTF conversion possible. Any chance of this?

Esmail

TF Buzz
Mine is a paid card. (500 + 500). How do I make it LTF?
What are some tips to use while sending email or any other way?
Paid card can't be converted to LTF I had mailed them, I got the card in April and I could see the LTF offer in my app in May I requested them to convert based on current offer since I had just got the card and they could do it as a goodwill gesture. They declined saying that if the card is sourced as paid variant it will remain paid only. If it was applied under LTF only then it will be LTF. I got 500 in my Swiggy wallet as activation bonus so it's as good as first year free apart from the GST amount but from second year I'll have to pay the annual fee if I don't spend 2 lac on it.

MudraMantra

TF Buzz
Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card revises cashback structure: Here are the details.

When most banks are devaluing credit card rewards and benefits, there is one that has revised the cashback structure in favour of credit card holders. That card is Swiggy’s HDFC Bank credit card. The revised cashback structure is effective from June 21.
From June 21, any cashback earned will be reflected in the credit card statement rather than appear as Swiggy Money on the Swiggy app. This means the cashback will reduce the statement balance for the next month.

20240522101526_Swiggy-HDFC-Bank-credit-card_Enhanced-cashback-structure.jpg

sathish593

TF Buzz
Can you send the screenshot of mail by hdfc in which it is written that swiggy hdfc has been converted into Millennia. When I tried to contact hdfc , they said co branded cards can't be converted. Thanks in advance
yeah, they told me the same, i sent repeated mails all the escalation mail ids pno etc.. after couple of months of struggle they converted it.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Paid card can't be converted to LTF I had mailed them, I got the card in April and I could see the LTF offer in my app in May I requested them to convert based on current offer since I had just got the card and they could do it as a goodwill gesture. They declined saying that if the card is sourced as paid variant it will remain paid only. If it was applied under LTF only then it will be LTF. I got 500 in my Swiggy wallet as activation bonus so it's as good as first year free apart from the GST amount but from second year I'll have to pay the annual fee if I don't spend 2 lac on it.
Yes, the same thing happened to me also. I also got the card in April. I got 500 in Swiggy wallet.
But they told the same. I asked again today, and this is the reply I got. Quoting their mail:

This is with reference to your recent email dated May 22, 2024 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the Bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. We assure you that it is our constant endeavour to provide outstanding service to you and ensure that your banking experience with us is always pleasurable.

We noted from your communication that you wish to convert the existing Swiggy credit card to life time free.

Basis your e-mail, we have taken appropriate review and we wish to inform you that the Swiggy HDFC Bank credit card is a priced card ( Rs.500 + Applicable GST ). Customers can avail the benefits only if it is Paid.

We regret our inability to convert the existing card ending with 3214 to life time free as per internal policy guidelines. We seek your kind understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Incase of any other query or clarification towards your credit card account, please feel free to write to us at: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com and we will be glad to assist you.

In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust that this Grievance Redressal Cell has addressed your grievance in a fair and equitable manner and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to our Principal Nodal Officer Mr. Ripal Kiritkumar Sheth at HDFC Bank Ltd., 5th Floor, tower B, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai 400013 or E-mail at pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com. Alternatively you can call at Tel: 022-62841505.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Yes but axis is not crediting the cashback properly
Most we are raining SR and getting additional cashback
I am using the card since Mar-22 and maintaining my own excel sheet. Never raised any dispute. Except for one Bigbasket order, all due cashbacks got credited over time. The few wrong calculations (1% instead of 10% etc) got credited 2-3 mths later as "addl cashback".

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I am using the card since Mar-22 and maintaining my own excel sheet. Never raised any dispute. Except for one Bigbasket order, all due cashbacks got credited over time. The few wrong calculations (1% instead of 10% etc) got credited 2-3 mths later as "addl cashback".
yes it's because some one raised we are getting cashback.. even am having from march
But mostly using for my airtel use only