• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymuos

TF Ace
Yay but I hope it lasts and HDFC doesn't devalue it again in a year.

Btw GV and Grocery (except Instamart where we get 10%) excluded for 5% CB on HDFC Swiggy card. Just like Zomato excluded for obvious reasons.

Millennia's advantage remains 1% for wallet loads (can get that easily with Amazon Pay ICICI), 5% on SmartBuy up to ₹1000 (Swiggy card doesn't have that but Millennia Debit has) and no milestone benefit like Millennia CC

Last edited:
Guys I was reading your threads while a question suddenly popped up in my mind. Hopefully you'll answer it and clear my doubts.

I had HDFC money-back card till last month and last year I had gotten this swiggy HDFC card. I closed my money-back card last month while swiggy is still active because money-back was useless to me.

Some of you said there's difference between core and floater card and swiggy card is floater. Can you just tell me what's the difference? Will I not get limit upgrade offers on swiggy cc solo? Because I've closed my money-back card now.

What exactly is the issue here? I have 8 cards of other banks with me.
@Vasuki
. .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys I was reading your threads while a question suddenly popped up in my mind. Hopefully you'll answer it and clear my doubts.

I had HDFC money-back card till last month and last year I had gotten this swiggy HDFC card. I closed my money-back card last month while swiggy is still active because money-back was useless to me.

Some of you said there's difference between core and floater card and swiggy card is floater. Can you just tell me what's the difference? Will I not get limit upgrade offers on swiggy cc solo? Because I've closed my money-back card now.

What exactly is the issue here? I have 8 cards of other banks with me.
You can have axis reserve and amex centurion yet hdfc dgaf because they are useless bank

We don't know about limit .
So better exchange your swiggy to core Card like Millniea if limit over 1 lakh if lesser close it .

If u closed the core u should have closed the flotter.

Better wait for 6 month & get Millniea cc ..
Or if ur spend are more get regalia gold (7.5 lakh optimal spend ) or u get it LTf .

Don't compare because you have x bank card why other not treating you like them

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
hum-first-hum-first-piyush-mishra.gif

Me: on my way to apply for this card 🤣🤣