• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have applied via swipe up program hoping for zenith LTF against my DCB, it was showing xcite ultra or something after CIBIL inquiry. So emailed their PNO team and in the next day got a call from PNO cell that they are not giving Zenith to new customers only Zenith plus which is a paid card. They replied the same in the email also. I have asked them to remove CIBIL inquiry as I was only applying for Zenith which has been discontinued for new customers. Hope they do that.

Below is the mail received from PNO

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from AU Small Finance Bank!!

This is with reference to your email regarding your concern related to CIBIL enquiry and your AU credit card application CS17122397483. As per our conversation over the call on 21st Dec'2023 at 4:25 PM, we would request you to kindly share the consent for lead deletion.

We wish to submit you that Zenith credit card has been discontinued and is not available for the applicants on credit card journey.

Further, we wish to inform you that CIBIL enquiry removal will be based on (subject to approval) .

In case of any query / concern kindly feel free to contact us on 1800-1200-1500.

Looking forward to offering you best of our services.

Thanks & Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Escalations – Credit Cards
AU Small Finance Bank Limited
(A Scheduled Commercial Bank)
So now nobody should waste one cibil hit by applying for zenith ltf via swipeup.

insight

TF Ace
@deep@vie
No, Zenith is available only on swipeup but that requires Infinia or luck on our side for fetching Zenith.
So, SU system surely STILL matches Zenith LTF to Infinia C2C apps? How about Magnus Burgundy?
Any such recent matches to MB or DCB?

What about internal C2C using a staff CC Dept contact?
Zenith plus is available on normal application which is paid for all.
From 5th Sep, Zenith is stopped from normal application & Z plus is used to fill that void.
And Z+ is meant to compete with Infinia/ Magnus? In what way is it competitive?

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Need suggestions for Card to use in Swipe Up

Oldest Card - APAY with 15L limit - 5 years old

Best cards:
IDFC Wealth - 8L Limit - 4 months old
ICICI Sapphiro - 6L limit - 4 months old

RajeshV

TF Premier
Not sure which screenshot, I applied for card through link from @deep@vie
I was referring to this post:-
While I am already in touch with @deep@vie , since the application is in process, I wanted to ask if following will be LTF?
I see these options on swipe up but there is fee written below each card

1701182202137.png
I assumed it was SwipeUp since you said it was based on Coral. But deep@vie confirmed it was a normal application.

insight

TF Ace
You need to compare their benefits.
Sure. I was asking if AU PoV is that from what you know?

Maybe you can also elaborate on this:

@deep@vie
No, Zenith is available only on swipeup but that requires Infinia or luck on our side for fetching Zenith.
So, SU system surely STILL matches Zenith LTF to Infinia C2C apps? How about Magnus Burgundy?

What about internal C2C using an internal AU staff CC Dept contact?

deep@vie

TF Legend
S
Sure. I was asking if AU PoV is that from what you know?

Maybe you can also elaborate on this:

@deep@vie

What about internal C2C using an internal AU staff CC Dept contact?
Sorry, I'm don’t not expertise at it.
Asking mystery baba @S S V to solve this mystery