• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone been able to take 3 LTF cards from Axis Bank?

AsB

TF Ace
Has anyone been able to take 3 LTF cards from Axis Bank, with one or more Cashback cards like LTF Flipkart?

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
Hi how you get 2nd ltf card , i have Flipkart ltf and previous year i apply for my zone card and they declined my application and they told me they can't provide 2 ltf card you can get my zone but there will be annual charges. So is there any trick to get 2nd Ltd axis card ?
Try to apply from branch. Axis me offline application jyada approved hote hai

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
Hi how you get 2nd ltf card , i have Flipkart ltf and previous year i apply for my zone card and they declined my application and they told me they can't provide 2 ltf card you can get my zone but there will be annual charges. So is there any trick to get 2nd Ltd axis card ?

Try to apply from branch. Axis me offline application jyada approved hote hai
I applied thr branch 2nd and 3rd card when the ltf offer was live

manzb

TF Premier
I am a student and i don't have income documents but i have icici credit card with limit 1lakh 8 thousand, can I apply for axis Bank credit card through offline. I have also axis Flipkart card with 40k limit.
Avoid using CC during student days. The temptation can be fatal and you may get into debt trap even before you start earning. Any missed payments will result in extremely poor CIBIL score. Better use a CC of earning parents/relative for availing occasional offers.

Reactions: AsB

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Avoid using CC during student days. The temptation can be fatal and you may get into debt trap even before you start earning. Any missed payments will result in extremely poor CIBIL score. Better use a CC of earning parents/relative for availing occasional offers.
I am using credit Card sence 1.5 Years and my payment record is 100% , i know how to use credit card and when you want to increase your cibil score you never miss your due date . I don't want credit card for credit, i want credit card for credit score and offers.