• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

chbhk619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all.. Just wanted to know if i can use Make My Trip Holiday coupons for flight tickets in MMT.
I know this is not the right thread, but as its active posting it here as i need to make a booking by night.

hungryPanda

TF Premier
Hi all.. Just wanted to know if i can use Make My Trip Holiday coupons for flight tickets in MMT.
I know this is not the right thread, but as its active posting it here as i need to make a booking by night.
no not possible

Use traveledge or yatra.
Yatra has high convnience fee , one time usable gv , limited deno's on gyftr and worst part no refunds for cancellation

ishanmontella

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no not possible

Use traveledge or yatra.
Yatra has high convnience fee , one time usable gv , limited deno's on gyftr and worst part no refunds for cancellation
The only advantage with Yatra is 10x rewards. The limitation is that only 3 vouchers can be used in one booking. Right now, the maximum voucher value is 5k. So you can use 3 of those in one single booking.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
maybe from July. But generally vistara charges 40-50% more miles for international trips as per my singapore experience where return fare was 30k for vistara but they took around 40k miles + 8k tax approx.
Then You should have booked from Krisflyer (Singapore Airlines) They charge 40k Miles + 6-7k tax for a round trip to Singapore

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Then You should have booked from Krisflyer (Singapore Airlines) They charge 40k Miles + 6-7k tax for a round trip to Singapore
that would only mean vistara is replaced by singapore airlines as the redemption miles are almost similiar. I am not that finicky in terms of airlines unless its a LCC. They are all the same mostly (atleast no chance of sutle racism in Indian carriers)