• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gyftr Edge Rewards transactions failing

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Since today morning , all my transactions on Magnus done of edge rewards portal are getting failed and my card is getting blocked.
Anone faced this issue with magnus lately?

Pr@k

TF Select
something is definately happening, points have not been crediting for over a week, and their app is not showing transactions since yesterday

bhavatmaj

TF Buzz
I successfully bough swiggy vochers 3 times this month, but now I am facing this problem for last 3 days.
I have tried clearing cache from browsers.
I have tried using mine different axis bank cards- magnus CC master card, select CC master card, burgandy visa debit card, still same error transaction error.
I tried different mobile number of my wife, ans tried her axis credit card same error.

customer care of gyftr is all machine, and no option to log a complaint.
anyone else facing the issue recently or know the soloution.

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I successfully bough swiggy vochers 3 times this month, but now I am facing this problem for last 3 days.
I have tried clearing cache from browsers.
I have tried using mine different axis bank cards- magnus CC master card, select CC master card, burgandy visa debit card, still same error transaction error.
I tried different mobile number of my wife, ans tried her axis credit card same error.

customer care of gyftr is all machine, and no option to log a complaint.
anyone else facing the issue recently or know the soloution.
Facing the same issue for a few weeks now. CC says the issue is from the bank's end ... failure to authenticate the transaction... whatever that means. They aren't able to resolve.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Facing the same issue for a few weeks now. CC says the issue is from the bank's end ... failure to authenticate the transaction... whatever that means. They aren't able to resolve.
yeah same with me, primary add-on both getting transaction denied!