• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Groww Users - Free cibil score

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
Hello "inactive" Groww users...

It's time to use your Groww account to check your cibil for free. Active Groww users may have already got the notification regarding this. Please check out

Use your existing Groww credentials to login and enjoy free cibil check.

CIBIL by Groww comes with control number!

CIBIL by Groww also provides an option to download the report as PDF.

Frequency of refresh is 30 days (for now).

For those who don't have groww account, please test if you can use it without a groww account too. I will update the title, if cibil check is available for non-groww users too.

Update: even if you are a Groww user, checking the CIBIL may not be available now as it seems to be enabled in phases.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

It's time to use your Groww account to check your cibil for free. Active Groww users may have already got the notification regarding this. Please check out

Frequency of refresh is unknown.

For those who don't have groww account, please test if you can use it without a groww account too. I will update the title, if cibil check is available for non-groww users too.
Can't find option of cibil in the app

BeingIncog

TF Legend

Frequency of refresh is unknown.

i'll stay away from this app and institution due to privacy concerns (myth in India, I know)

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
No I
Grow user 😁

I have cibil subscription nonetheless

Thanks for testing it out as a non-groww user. 🙏

i'll stay away from this app and institution due to privacy concerns (myth in India, I know)

@BeingIncog agree with privacy concerns. I stopped using Groww (for other reasons), when it asked me to send the POA by mail to update the address. Some other DPs can update the address via Aadhaar/Digilocker. In general, I stay away from any DP that hasn't automated most things.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for testing it out as a non-groww user. 🙏

@BeingIncog agree with privacy concerns. I stopped using Groww (for other reasons), when it asked me to send the POA by mail to update the address. Some other DPs can update the address via Aadhaar/Digilocker. In general, I stay away from any DP that hasn't automated most things.
I m groww user
Infact I have 2 t shirt sent by them 2 years ago.this features isn't rolled out to everyone it seems

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
Offtopic but,
1. Can you let me know what are the privacy concerns with groww?
2. Which apps do you suggest which has no privacy concerns?
3. Is it possible to move all my MFs and Stocks to some other app "online" from groww?

BeingIncog

TF Legend
1. Can you let me know what are the privacy concerns with groww?
check data sharing policies on playstore page or tnc or privacy policies on their website.
2. Which apps do you suggest which has no privacy concerns?
can not suggest any app that i haven't use, i use some local trading company app
3. Is it possible to move all my MFs and Stocks to some other app "online" from groww?
don't know, can not answer about that.

Pradumya

TF Ace
No need to concern,
Your Mfs and stocks is safe
Groww is just broker your securities is safe with CDSL .
So don't worry your money and Mfs all safe. Enjoy..
😁 Yes
Did u never logged in to your depository account of csdl or nsdl
Via Bo id ..
It's possible since ages
Guys he is talking about MF (Mutual funds) also. Your response is perfect for stocks.

MFs are held in SoA form in groww. Don't worry about the transfer. Just start investing in same AMC in another platform (provided other platform is also SoA based) with same pan, phone number etc

The new platform will automatically merge the folio numbers. In case it doesn't, you can use AMC website to merge two folio numbers.