• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity converted to LTF from FYF (GST paid, 1499points offer)

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally got my FYF (GST paid, 1499points back), applied few months back on FOMO, card to LTF.

Showed them that there is a LTF campaign going on and long standing relationship etc., with the Bank.

1st they rejected it. (They were fine with me closing the card when I said so, even sent me the procedure as well :sneaky: )

1674222250463.png

Tried again and got it converted
;)

1674222646291.png

D

Deleted member 7241

Sure why not.

On the same lines, like where they asked to Close, as a final warning that I will move my (money) relationship etc., tantrum. 🤣

Here is the same exact email (Copyright unprotected)

1674232945265.png
True... If you maintain High NRV and FD's then You Can Surely Get LTF..... I Tried this way and Got multiple Cards...

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
True... If you maintain High NRV and FD's then You Can Surely Get LTF..... I Tried this way and Got multiple Cards...
True and not true.

while separate one being done to CC department in an mail, I used the same tactics this week with my RM mapped who didn't obliged for it. He is like, Sir spend 3L you will get waiver. I was like...common I know all that, my request is simple and straight forward to LTF. Can you get this one done or not, then he disappeared. Fear to call me now with his marketing products as well 🤣

ltf4ever

TF Ace
True and not true.

while separate one being done to CC department in an mail, I used the same tactics this week with my RM mapped who didn't obliged for it. He is like, Sir spend 3L you will get waiver. I was like...common I know all that, my request is simple and straight forward to LTF. Can you get this one done or not, then he disappeared. Fear to call me now with his marketing products as well 🤣
lucky you.
my RM still calls me despite rejecting my request and giving me wrong info!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yes I was also thinking of closing it after using it for few more months before renewal.

Hey worth the try always until you succeed or they flex their muscles.
i think flexing the NRV muscle worked here.

i used to try and send a same request again and again to them, but I found that in hdfc, the same team handles the tickets and they replied saying that 'as per our email last month', etc.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
i think flexing the NRV muscle worked here.

i used to try and send a same request again and again to them, but I found that in hdfc, the same team handles the tickets and they replied saying that 'as per our email last month', etc.
That's true as well. Their team is rigid af.
In fact, I find Axis Customer care far better than HDFC. You can now imagine the level of HDFC😂

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge