• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Neu infinity Converted to LTF

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
I was using Neu Infinity but it was only card in my portfolio which was Paid, I converted My regalia LTF this March.

I tried with RM, Mail etc., no LTF. Tried League last year but all service was not available in my city so cant complited task, so no LTF thier also. My anniversary year is April to April, this year i cross my spend requirement for waive off of fee.

then i mail them about making my card LTF, also send screen shots of reddit users, who are boasting they applied new nue card and got LTF, i said in mail , bank is giving them free but i have relationship of 10 years and not LTF to me, they took time of 5 days and to got this mail.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 195304.png

I was using Neu Infinity but it was only card in my portfolio which was Paid, I converted My regalia LTF this March.

I tried with RM, Mail etc., no LTF. Tried League last year but all service was not available in my city so cant complited task, so no LTF thier also. My anniversary year is April to April, this year i cross my spend requirement for waive off of fee.

then i mail them about making my card LTF, also send screen shots of reddit users, who are boasting they applied new nue card and got LTF, i said in mail , bank is giving them free but i have relationship of 10 years and not LTF to me, they took time of 5 days and to got this mail.

They are telling that your card has been processed as LTF only. It's not converted into LTF, it's already a LTF card from beginning.

Anshul Gupta

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Whom did you send the mail to? HDFC customer care or TataNeu customer care?

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have mail them but unsuccessful to convert my card to ltf
its a hit and miss, you can pressurise via RM/BM route given your relationship with the bank.

There is no harm in trying and no benefit in not trying.
Dream Girl Phone GIF by Hike Sticker Chat