• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got idfc wealth card without any effort

I recently wanted buy something in flipkart and idfc was one of the offer cards.. I was eyeing for this card but no real interest to apply as i have sbi cb and axis ace.. Due to fk offer thought i will give a try and applied online..
In application, it asked for existing cc i gave my hdfc regalia first with 2 L limit. I thought i may get select card.. Surprisingly got approved for wealth with 4.7L limit. Card got delivered in 3 days.

Unexpected pleasant experience from IDFC

No physical verification.. got approved within 24 hrs.. got card in 3-4 working days
I think ur address is updated in cibil report and company name and address also updated.

Actually I have previously idfc first bank account closed 8 months back and I given mobile number in application different from the idfc first bank account so they called me and asked 3 times y ur mobile number is different in Creditcard application and closed idfc first bank account? I said this is my second mobile number like that and currently my application in under review.

I think ur address is updated in cibil report and company name and address also updated.

Actually I have previously idfc first bank account closed 8 months back and I given mobile number in application different from the idfc first bank account so they called me and asked 3 times y ur mobile number is different in Creditcard application and closed idfc first bank account? I said this is my second mobile number like that and currently my application in under review.
There is 60-40(approval/decline)chances in these type of application.

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
I am holding idfc wealth with 1.5 lacs limit which I got from one card conversion. Is it possible to close the card and get again wealth with better limit.
I am having cards from 7 lac to 15 lac limit. Don't want to loose wealth

RockyBond

TF Premier
I am holding idfc wealth with 1.5 lacs limit which I got from one card conversion. Is it possible to close the card and get again wealth with better limit.
Easily . Close the card. Very next day apply for wealth with new mobile number.

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What if you don't get Wealth when you reapply? From what I've seen, it's a gamble! You could get Wealth but 50% chance that they don't offer wealth!
Why not try for LE instead?

What if you don't get Wealth when you reapply? From what I've seen, it's a gamble! You could get Wealth but 50% chance that they don't offer wealth!
Why not try for LE instead?
Panthr is right after closing wealth
Higher chances of getting FD wow card since you have the existing cards of high limit.... Don't close wait for LE or keep it only for benifit usage such as bogo/lounges etc

aggarwal

TF Select
I got wealth card after applying online. Already have Wow card. I got new dreamfolks card too. However, When I called dream-folks support to get Pin for the card in order to add that in dreamfolks app, they said IDFC has not enabled card for adding. I can directly use it but cannot be added online. I had earlier same card from ICICI sapphiro and it worked and Customer care provided PIN to activate that. Is it expected from IDFC?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I got wealth card after applying online. Already have Wow card. I got new dreamfolks card too. However, When I called dream-folks support to get Pin for the card in order to add that in dreamfolks app, they said IDFC has not enabled card for adding. I can directly use it but cannot be added online. I had earlier same card from ICICI sapphiro and it worked and Customer care provided PIN to activate that. Is it expected from IDFC?
IDFC Dreamfolks is different from ICICI Dreamfolks. You can directly use it without adding to their site.

It is linked to your Wealth card and hence you can find international lounge and spa booking option under IDFC Wealth benefits on Dreamfolks website.

This is the reason you need to fulfill ₹5k usage per month to unlock these benefits on IDFC cards whereas this doesn't apply to ICICI Dreamfolks card.

Both Wow and Wealth card are of same mobile no.?